Chapter 3

(y/n)'s POV:

I didn't even have time to register what he just said to me....

I don't make love. I fuck.

...because he grabbed me by my jaw and attacked my lips with passionate kisses. Me on the other hand tried to hold onto him because my legs almost gave up their duty by the sudden roughness. That's why I tried to grab the fabric of his black shirt to get some support. His free hand was wrapped tightly around my waist until the next moment he bent down and snaked his hands on the underside my thighs, picking me up in a second.

With his guidance I wrapped my legs around his hips and laced my arms around his neck, our kiss never breaking for not even a millisecond.

His kisses were hot. His lips and the way he swirled his tongue in my mouth drove me crazy. Something big and solid poked me between my legs as he carried me somewhere in his arms.

Yes... His cock...

I didn't feel embarassed at all due to the alcohol taking it's effect on me. I wasn't drunk, but I was a bit tipsy and this way I could easily get rid of my inhibitions.

Who wouldn't feel that way anyway with such a hot man like Rengoku?

I don't know what's his plan and how rough he will be, but I'm ready for it. I need this now so much. It was fucking long time ago since I got laid by a guy, because I always paid attention to my studies and nothing else.

Call me a bitch for sitting inside a stranger's car and letting myself be brought to his home, I don't give a single fuck about it. I want this man so bad...

Rengoku pulled back from me and put me down on a table which was made out of glass and massaged my thighs with his large hands. Glancing down I saw a visible tent in his pants.

Unintentionally I bit my lip, then looked up at him, working on taking off his tie with my hands whilst he watched me like a predator who was about to devour me. I loved that look.

"Fuck, you're so horny, aren't you? Like a fucking bitch." He chuckled.

Finally I got rid of that idiot tie and threw it somewhere on the ground beside ourselves, not really caring where it landed, then I started unbuttoning his shirt. "Shut up and fuck me." I muttered, focused on his annoying clothes which were only in the way.

He didn't seem to like what I just said and narrowed his eyes, grabbing me by my jaw yet again, squeezing it with such force till my lips pluckered. "Don't you dare to talk back to me like that again." He growled. "I'm in control now you little slut."

My eyes widened at what he did to me. I've never met a wild guy like him before but hell I loved all of this. It was new and very exciting. His piercing, fiery orbs burned with lust and desire. At this point, I knew that this is going to be a long night.

"Am I clear?" He demanded an answer, but I was so deep in my thoughts and dirty fantasies that I didn't process what he said yet. That's why he tightened his grip even more and shook my face a bit. "Answer me, pet."

I'm gonna cum by his words...

"Yes." I gibbered.

"Yes what?"

I blinked at him cluelessly. "Yes sir?"

Rengoku shook his head. "No. Not good enough. Try again." A playful smirk grew over his flawless face. He enjoyed this a lot as much as I did.

"Master?"

There was a certain glint in his eyes after the way I adressed him and I already knew that it was the right answer. He waited for this.