Chapter 42

(Y/n)'s POV:

'You wanna hang out during the break dumpling? I'm free for a few days.' Sanemi wrote for me in a text a couple of days later.

Reading the message I sighed, sitting in the fast food restaurant with Noriko in our usual spot.

"What's up?" She asked, swallowing the bite she's been chewing on, noticing my exasperathed sigh.

Before answering her I wrote back for my brother. 'Sorry Nemi, I would love to, but I have plans already.'

2 days later after his raging moment when he got to know what happened between me and Tengen he came to apologize for his behaviour. He was genuinely sorry and tried his best to make up for it and of course my heart couldn't take it. He was so sweet and his eyes always got me. Not that I wanted to be mad at him forever anyway. He's my only family left afterall.

Those little gifts he brought made me melt. He remembered what my favourite snacks and sweets are. He also brought me a bouquet of my favourite flowers and many other things that made me forgive him in a matter of seconds. How could be I be mad at him when he's so kind to me?

Putting my phone away I grabbed my fork again, replying to Noriko's question. "It was my brother. He wanted to hang out with me during the break."

"Oh, now that you mention it... I wanted to ask you about it too. If you wanted to hang out somewhere for a few days that is." She smiled at me.

"Sorry, I have other plans already." I showed her an apologetic smile.

She raised a brow. "You? Plans? (Y/n), the only plan I know you might have is watching Netflix and eat all the snacks in the world."

"No, that's not it! I-..." Oh shit, how did I not think about this? She still has no idea that I am with Kyojuro.

"Yeah?"

At the same moment my phone buzzed and I took a look at it. It was Kyojuro. He sent me a message and a photo. Opening it was a big mistake because the blush that crept upon my face was unmistakelable. He sent me a topless photo, his tattoos, his abs and everything that drove me crazy about him clearly visible.

'I can't wait for tomorrow.' he wrote, adding a kissing emoji in the end of his text.

"(Y/n)!" Noriko called out to me waving a hand in front of my face.

I blinked a few times, shook my head and looked up at her. "Huh?" My cheeks were still burning due to what I just saw.

"You are blushing. Don't tell me you are still talking with Tengen after what happened. I know he's hot but you shouldn't do this to yourself."

"What?? Of course not!" I retorted.

"Then what are you blushing for?"

"I'm not!"

"Yes you are! I'm not blind!" Noriko snatched my phone out of my hand. "Let me see then."

I desperately tried to get my phone back but she didn't let me. "Give it back! It's nothing!"

"Geez I swear if it's Tengen I-..." She paused, seeing the picture of Kyojuro and his latest message for me. Her jaw dropped to the floor and she looked at me. "Whaaaaat???"

Finally I could take my phone back, but it was too late. She saw it. And I bet she is going to ask me all the questions in the world.

Shit shit shit, fucking shit...

"YOU ARE DATING THE PROF-..." she wanted to ask, but I slammed my palm upon her mouth.

"Shut up! Don't yell!!!"