Chapter 35

(y/n)'s POV:

"This, this... A little bit of this... And that too!" Noriko pointed on different kind of foods she wanted to eat and the guy behind the counter could barely follow what she was saying. "Oh and don't forget to give me from that too!" She said excitedly.

I made a choice as well with the food and so we received our trays with the plates on it and occupied our usual spot in the restaurant. It was evident on the guy's face that he didn't believe we could eat that much.

The only rule in this all you can eat event is -which is quite obvious I guess- that you must eat everything on your plate and leave nothing on it, or else you have to pay for the real and entire price of the food instead of the discount. None of us wanted that of course.

So after we sat down, we begun digging in. "This chicken is amazing." My friend said between bites and ate with a super fast pace.

"You are going to have a stomach ache if you keep on eating that fast, Noriko." I chuckled at her but she didn't care and continued eating the same way. It was a bit funny to be honest.

Noriko picked way more food than me and I already felt like a stuffed turkey when I finished half of my plate. However I managed to make it and eat everything. I leant back on my seat, holding onto my stomach. I suppose the way I felt was how pregnamt women felt in their last few weeks during their pregnancy. It felt like I ate as much as Noriko. She was still digging in without putting too much effort into it.

"How the hell can you eat that much?" I asked her.

"I just begun eating. This stomach has extra hidden places, especially when it comes to this tasty, spicy chicken." She said, patting her belly. The corners of her mouth were full of sauce. She ate like a pig and that made me chuckle more. She took the all you can eat event seriously.

After what seemed like eternity she ate everything from her plate as well, leaning back on her seat with a satisfied smile. "Oh god, this was amazing." She sighed.

For now my stomach felt a bit better and I could move more freely than before. Glancing to my right I saw the guy behind the counter with his jaw dropped. It was clear on his face that he didn't expect Noriko to eat all of that food yet she did.

"(Y/n)." She called out to me, so I turned my attention back on her.

"Yeah?"

"I wanna ask you something..." She looked back at me nervously, causing me to raise a brow at her.

"What's up? Ask away." I encouraged her.

"You know... Last time I knew that you were joking but I was thinking about it..." She begun.

"About what?" I blinked at her, confused about what she was talking about.

"Your brother."

"My brother?"

"Yes."

She gave me a minute to think and I tried to recall our last conversation when Sanemi was the man of topic. It was when he lectured me yesterday. I was so confused because I didn't really remember at first what she was talking about. My mind darted back on the same events when he practically ordered me to get into his car.

Suddenly I remembered Noriko's words when he said that Sanemi's cute...

"You really wanna date my brother??" I asked with shock written all over my face. "What the fuck-"

"Hear me out." She shook her hands in front of herself in a defensive manner. She took a deep breath than continued. "You said he's single now."

"Yeah. Kanae broke up with her. He said he did something stupid and lost her because of his short temper. I love my brother but he's a hot-headed idiot." I laughed a bit.