Chapter 25

(y/n)'s POV:

If this goes on we will certainly end up having sex. I shouldn't have even come here in the first place, let alone let Tengen kiss me.

But...

His lips are addicting and at that moment I wanted nothing more but him. I needed him to push me against a wall somewhere in this house and fuck me dumb. But for some unknown reason I felt guilt inside...

Nevertheless I agreed to his offer about going somewhere quieter. Tengen grabbed my hand firmly yet so gently and pulled me with himself, making way through the crowd that grew bigger whilst we were busy dancing and kissing each other. I really didn't even notice, nor did I care about it.

On our way we bumped into one of his friends from earlier who said something to Tengen then winked, before looking back at me for a moment. Good... and he certainly will tell his other friends what he just saw. It was as if everyone knew we were about to fuck. Just great...

Tengen led the way upstairs, passing by several other people who were either drunk as fuck or were making out. The smoke and the lack of air was getting suffocating downstairs anyway, so I didn't mind to get out of that toxic area.

"Come." He said, looking at me over his shoulder for a second before focusing his attention ahead of us again. The music wasn't as loud as downstairs here.

Before I knew it, we were outside on the roof... or a balcony... or something like that. I had no idea. But it was indeed quieter here and the only source of light was the moon and the stars above us on the dark sky.

Tengen turned to me with a flashy smile on his face. "You okay?"

I blinked at him, puzzled about his question. It was simple. However I didn't know why would he ask me that just now when we-

"Huh?"

"I noticed the discomfort you felt and your face looked a bit pale. I know that you don't like crowds since you told me last time. That's why I thought you would prefer to be somewhere else. And what's better than fresh air to fix this?" He grinned at me.

He left me even more clueless now. When did he see paleness on my face? We were kissing afterall. And how does he remember such a detail by the way? Feeling uncomfortable in crowds that is. He's attentive.

"R-right." I stuttered, still stunned by the fact that he didn't want to bring me somewhere quieter to rail me. Or rather, disappointed if I'm honest...

Am I really disappointed? Yes I am... And my face expression never lies either.

Tengen noticed it too, his smile slowly fading away "Hm? What's wrong cupcake?"

I opened my mouth to speak, failing to utter a word as I kept staring and blinking at him. "I just-... No- nothing."

"You sure? Tell me if something's wrong or if you would faint."

My eyes widened. "Huh? No. I mean, why would I faint?"

"No, you say huh?" He let out a small laugh. "Heh. Now I am certain what you were thinking about." Even though that we both drank several cups of beer, none of us were drunk. I was perhaps a bit tipsy-

and horny...

-but now due to the fresh air it's gone. Not the horniness though... It's still there. Does he see through me?

"What do you mean?" I asked and he took a step closer to me, now standing very close. Like very very close.

"I bet... because of the kiss and my question you thought I wanted to bring you here to fuck you. Isn't that right?" He spoke right beside my ear and I was going crazy. Crazy because of the rasp in his tone and crazy because of his closeness.