Chapter 44

Author's note: Reader's dicretion advised. If you know what I mean 😏🍆💦

.
.
.

(Y/n)'s POV:

The hot spring was the last place I expected Kyojuro to pop up all of a sudden. Here I was thinking that I can relax a little after this day since he helped me train to learn some self-defense. But I was wrong...

I teased him all day and he came to get his revenge on me for being such a tease. I couldn't blame him though. Sometimes I caught the faintest signs of his cock twitching in his pants, so he definitely got pretty worked up due to my teasing.

Kyojuro held me firmly against him from behind, his palm still placed upon my mouth to shut me up and prevent me from speaking. "Did you really think you could get away with your actions so easily?" He asked, rasping in my ear.

His hand that held me against his body slowly begun wandering over my stomach under the water. "Do you want me to explore these lower areas huh?"  He said, a massive grin on his face and his voice dripping with pure passion, as he continued to knead away, this time on the lower part of my belly. He also let go of my mouth in the meantime, rather gently holding onto my throat.

Leaning back on his shoulder I spoke to him, already lusting for what was about to come. "Yes~" My voice came out more needily than I thought it would.

"Did you really think I would give you what you want just like that?" He chuckled lowly, mocking me for being so naive. "No, sweetheart... I'm going to tease you just like you teased me. You will be begging me to let you cum by the time I'm done with you."

His words opposed his actions as his hand went lower, his fingers trailing along my skin. But just when I thought he would reach the part I want him to touch the most it went the other way before he began caressing my thigh instead.

I tried to move my legs a little to feel at least a very little amount of friction. However he was a pro in avoiding, and his hand moved with me.

"Not so fast. What's with the rushing, huh?" He said with a smirk, a soft and seditious tone in his voice, before he let his fingers do all the work to caress and massage my flesh.

I looked up at him, turning over my shoulder to be able to see his face since he was sitting right behind me in the water, pleading with my expression to him to touch me with his fingers.

"No, that's not gonna work now, little flame." He chuckled softly referring to my puppy eyes I showed to him in an attemp to convince him.

"You're evil." I glared at him.

"Says the one who teased me all day." He retorted.

Fuck you... No... Fuck me instead...

For a couple of minutes he kept rubbing and massaging my thigh, only scarcely touching my clit with the tip of his thumb from time to time. It was so cruel of him and I squirmed and begged him numerous times to touch me properly. All he did in response to my pleas was smirk like a devil or either asked me to beg some more.

After what felt like forever he finally moved his hand closer to my cunt and slowly ran his fingers upon my clit, rubbing the small bud upon it. Due to all the teasing, I felt so sensitive to his every touch. It definitely won't take long for me to cum...

"I know a few more things that I could do to make you feel a whole lot more sensitive~" He whispered in my ear and started to move his fingers around slowly and carefully, causing me to shiver at the feeling of it all. I closed my eyes to experience it in it's entirety. "You know... You're really cute when you close your eyes like that~" He whispered in a soft tone, leaning his head down to my ear, before he kissed it. "And I know just the spot to hit the most.~"