2

Chapter 2: The scar on the eyebrow is the scar in the heart

    This year's first snow, one night.

 Long Yanzhao recalled the first time he met Gu Jingyuan three years ago, when the cold wind picked up and it was also the first snowfall.

 Gu Jingyuan stood in front of a blooming wintersweet flower, a snow-white cloak wrapped in a fiery red dress.

 With a slender waist tightly bound by a belt, Gu Jingyuan's back is straight, and his character is not inferior to the wintersweet blooming in the cold behind him, but it is even more delicate and charming than that gorgeous flower.

 Gu Jingyuan is the adopted son of the Prince Regent.

 He is said to be a adopted son, but he is actually a respected disciple.

 They all happened to be surnamed Gu, so they recognized them as adopted sons.

 Gu Jingyuan is not only extremely talented, but also has an extraordinary posture.

 The regent is cunning and cunning, and has been eyeing him for a long time.

 When we first met that day, it was the Empress Dowager's birthday, and the Prince Regent brought Gu Jingyuan to the palace for a banquet.

 The regent has been controlling the government for these years, and Long Yanzhao has long been at odds with him.

 Therefore, he should have hated the house and black people, and should have dismissed the followers of the Prince Regent's Mansion.

 What's more, let alone Long Yanzhao, anyone can see what the regent's intentions are in bringing such a handsome young man in front of him.

 But that time, Long Yanzhao noticed Gu Jingyuan's eyebrows.

 Just glanced at it, and remembered it in my heart, and I can't ignore it anymore.

 Because like.

 It's so similar.

 Gu Jingyuan was so tired that he couldn't even lift his fingers, but he insisted on taking a bath after finishing the work.

 He is obsessed with cleanliness in this area, Long Yanzhao knew it, followed him, and asked someone to prepare hot water.

 There are plenty of earth dragons in the hall, and Gu Jingyuan, who is taking a bath, doesn't feel cold.

 just tired.

 Fall asleep in the shower. In a daze, the smell of ambergris spread in his breath, Gu Jingyuan knew that it was His Majesty who fished him out of the bucket, dried his body, and put him on the bed.

 Then he fell into a soft brocade quilt.

 Gu Jingyuan wrapped himself into a rice dumpling, and finally fell asleep soundly.

 When I woke up, it was still dark outside.

 Emperor Yuwen had already got up and was sitting beside him, reading the memorial.

 It was convenient for His Majesty to mess around in the imperial study room last night.

 Gu Jingyuan lay there without moving, Long Yanzhao's handsome side face was facing him, the outline was full of calmness and fortitude.

 Today's facial features are very profound, his eyes are as deep as stars, with long eyebrows and phoenix eyes.

 Don't say that he is extraordinary, it is hard for ordinary people to compare with him. Even if you really compare it, with His Majesty's appearance, you can be regarded as a first-class handsome man in the world...