69

"Ah Aya?!"

    Long Yanzhao was unbelievable, holding the palm of the other person hard, pulling people into his arms.

    His spirit was violently excited, and his mood was ups and downs.

    He was happy that Gu Jingyuan suddenly said that he missed him, but he was so surprised that he couldn't believe it.

    Always feel like something happened.

    The emperor asked uncertainly: "What's wrong? What happened?"

    He pressed the man in his arms, looked down at him, and asked patiently: "Huh?"

    Gu Jingyuan blinked at him.

    The corners of his eyes turned red again.

    Like the rosy clouds in the sky in the evening, the fiery red sun drags and produces a reddish glow, which is extremely dazzling and radiant, but it always carries a little bit of sadness and sadness of the setting sun.

    very beautiful.

    It's breathtakingly beautiful.

    It's also painfully beautiful.

    "What's the matter, Ah Yuan?"

    Long Yanzhao touched his face, rubbed his chin on the top of his head, "If there is anything, no matter what, you have to tell me."

    Gu Jingyuan said, "Thank you, Your Majesty."

    This seems to be the only thing that can be said.

    He also said it many times, but when he really wanted to say something, this was the only thing he could think of.

    Gu Jingyuan insisted: "Thank you, Long Yanzhao."

    Long Yanzhao: "..." The

    emperor was at a loss.

    He quite liked hearing Gu Jingyuan call him that, but the other party's tone combined with this address...

    he couldn't hear it.

    Can't hear what the other party is thinking.

    Fortunately, Gu Jingyuan quickly said frankly: "I know that when I was in the north, Yang Jin didn't tell you about me... Your Majesty, I already know."

    "...A Yuan?!" Long Yanzhao Hearing this, he was surprised.

    He hurriedly went to see Gu Jingyuan, stretched out his hand and lifted his chin, without asking him how he knew, all the emperor was thinking about was why Ah Yuan was sad again, why Ah Yuan was crying again... His

    heart cracked a little bit , he hugged him tightly, tightly, and he didn't know how else to hug him tightly.

    Long Yanzhao tried to explain, even defended Yang Jin.

    But before that, Gu Jingyuan smiled at him unexpectedly.

    He smiled lightly, with raised eyebrows. Even the scar on the brow bone became more vivid and lighter.

    It was undoubtedly a relieved smile.

    It was more like a kind of relief...

    Long

    Yanzhao had never seen him smile so easily.

    ... No, it's not that I haven't seen it.

    A Qi laughed like this many years ago