16

The matter was arranged by Long Yanzhao, and it was quickly arranged in an orderly manner.

 The young master did not disappoint the emperor, and the progress was surprisingly smooth.

 In less than a day's time, he took back the land deed of the Juren family, and followed Long Yanzhao's instructions to deliberately make this matter a big deal.

 Invasion of land is an appalling and major case, and it is very easy to arouse public indignation.

 And because the dispute took place in the outskirts of the capital, at the foot of the emperor, and the person involved was the noble young duke, no one could handle it, even if he wanted to press the matter down.

 So this matter quickly got out of control. Not only did everyone know that some dudes in Beijing were despicable, abused their power, and cooperated with the government to seize the land, this matter also quickly "spread" into the ears of the emperor.

 The Ninth Five-Year Lord was so enraged that Xu Zhi's nephew Xu Hongsheng was arrested and sent to prison, and several officials of the state government were held accountable, which directly caused an uproar among the ruling and opposition parties!

 For several days in a row, there was a bloodbath between the court and China.

 Taking advantage of the victory, the emperor pursued and cut off many of Gu Yuanjin's eyes and ears in Beijing.

 Xu Zhi was also implicated in many crimes committed by his nephew, and is being dismissed and investigated.

 Gu Yuanjin once again lost a strong general, and in the past few days, they have been arguing endlessly over who should be the commander of the imperial guards.

 After quarreling and quarreling, it was finally decided that Huo Linping, the former deputy commander of the imperial guards, would be the commander of the imperial guards.

 In Gu Yuanjin's study, the regent walked up and down violently.

 Suddenly, he walked up to Gu Jingyuan, with a condescending attitude: "Why did the young master have a relationship with that kid from the Yang family? Why did this happen for no reason?!"

 Zhuo Yangqing directly brought over twenty people The guards also found many local gentry and prominent families, went directly to the Juren's house, visited the neighbors around, inspected the truth, and collected evidence.

 When Gu Shenming and Xu Zhi's nephew heard the news and rushed over, they were stopped by the twenty-odd guards on the spot. The two sides fought, and even made trouble with the government officials, making the matter known to everyone. Even the streets and alleys of the capital are talking about it.

 It is so well prepared and the result of such a coincidence, it is impossible to say that it was not arranged in advance.

 Gu Yuanjin is not stupid for losing power one after another in recent days, so he can naturally think that the mastermind behind this scene is the emperor.

 But he wanted to know what role Gu Jingyuan played in this series of events.

 Gu Jingyuan's expression was as usual, and he said the pre-arranged speech: "Young Master and Young Master Yang both like to listen to books and drink tea. I heard that they got acquainted together in the teahouse."

 Gu Yuanjin looked at him with cold eyes , full of doubts in his sight.

 Although Zhuo Yangqing's father was the King of Guangping with millions of soldiers, but the young master was in the capital, and the only one he could rely on was the little emperor.