56

In Gu Jingyuan's room, Rong Qing was cursing while checking Long Yanzhao's pulse.

    He is very principled in treating people, and he will treat people who don't like him, but don't expect Dr. Rong to have a good attitude.

    ...Generally, the disease can be cured in the end.

    But the process specified is not beautiful.

    Rong Qing didn't know Long Yanzhao, but he could guess his identity from some word-of-mouth descriptions about Emperor Yuwen.

    The key is that since this person beat him into the room, a pair of tricks have been falling on Yaoyang, with a smirk... With such a figure and appearance and such an expression, one can guess who it is.

    Even if he guessed wrong, just looking at the way he looked at Yaoyang, he was either a prostitute, a prostitute or a madman who came from nowhere, he would not be a decent person after all, and he would not be wronged.

    So Rongqing never had a good face.

    Long Yanzhao didn't care either.

    He just sat there and let the genius doctor fiddle with him. He could do whatever the other person said or asked him to do.

    Simply because it was arranged by Gu Jingyuan.

    Indeed, his gaze was on Gu Jingyuan from the beginning to the end, and he never left.

    And the smile on the corner of the lips was even worse, wishing to grin directly to the ears.

    Gu Jingyuan sat on the side, silently waiting for the result of Rong Qing's pulse, even under Long Yanzhao's fiery gaze, he pretended not to notice it.

    But Rong Qing couldn't stand it anymore, and couldn't help asking: "Could it be that he has become a fool?"

    "Brother Rong..." Gu Jingyuan said, "How is it?"

    Rong Qing had already gotten his pulse.

    "It's the first time I've seen someone who can spit blood out of me." Rong Qing looked at Long Yanzhao, "And this is not the first time for you, right?"

    Long Yanzhao: "..."

    Looking back at Miracle Doctor Rong, the Emperor subconsciously gave him a look, not wanting such a shameful thing to be brought up in front of Ah Yuan.

    What's more, he knows what's wrong with him, and it's not like he hasn't seen so many imperial doctors in the palace.

    If Gu Jingyuan hadn't said that he must let the genius doctor see it, he wouldn't have watched it.

    But the genius doctor He Rong is not one of those royal doctors in the palace who wholeheartedly serve the master.

    Rong Qing didn't give him face at all.

    He pretended not to know this person's identity at all, but just told the truth: "This young man has a very strong temper. If he is very angry, his internal organs will be affected, and his meridians will also be damaged during exercise, and he is very easy to go crazy. What's more You have been stagnant for a long time, if you don’t clear up the adjustment, you may not have such good luck next time.”

    “Brother Rong, what should we do now?” Gu Jingyuan asked from the side.

    "I can cure this disease. I will prescribe a prescription later. You first order someone to catch the medicine and fry it. But the most important thing is that he adjusts his mood and doesn't get angry."