60

While talking, Long Yanzhao actually felt that his proposal was not bad.

    He said seriously: "I wish you don't eat any more, let me eat for you."

    "..."

    Gu Jingyuan was silent.

    It wasn't until he met the emperor's serious eyes that he said helplessly, "Your Majesty, the usage of the anti-child medicine...is not what you think. Besides, I haven't taken it either."

    Then, he picked up the medicine on the low table again. Battle reports, one by one, arrange them in chronological order.

    "..." The other party's tone was so ordinary, as if they were talking about whether they had eaten a certain food today, so that it took Long Yanzhao     a

    long time to react—

    "May you... what are you talking about?!"

Grabbing Gu Jingyuan's sleeve, the emperor wished he could lift the low table in front of him and get closer to Gu Jingyuan.

    His eyes were full of surprise, his eyes were full of bright light, and he asked excitedly, "Did you eat it?!"

    Perhaps smiles are contagious, or maybe the emperor's expression at this moment is like a child who has received a gift he likes. It can make people laugh, and the corners of Gu Jingyuan's lips did not show any traces, and they lifted up accordingly.

    He said, "Well, I haven't eaten." He

    tried his best to focus on those letters.

    Although I can't read a single word.

    Gu Jingyuan said truthfully: "The medicine is almost gone."

    "It's almost gone?" Long Yanzhao was stunned again.

    He hadn't thought of this reason yet.

    He thought... Ah Yuan took the initiative...

    But he also knew that it was his own wishful thinking, Long Yanzhao was only slightly lost, and instantly revived with full blood.

    He thought: No matter what, Ah Yuan didn't take medicine! !

    Even if you want to take it, the medicine is almost gone! ! !

    His gaze moved involuntarily to Gu Jingyuan's abdomen. Perhaps, there, there was already...

    sneaking a glance there, thinking that this Long Yanzhao was almost not dancing with excitement, he tried his best to suppress this agitated feeling, and violently It didn't feel right—

    it still didn't.

    There is no inevitable connection between the almost gone and not eating this time...?

    Could it be that Gu Jingyuan still expects to take medicine to kill the child after he has it? ? !

    Surprised by his own thought, the emperor waved his sleeves and lifted the low table between the two.

    All the information from the frontier was instantly blown away, and the thin letter paper was scattered in the air, slowly fluttering and falling, like bits and pieces of snowflakes falling.

    Long Yanzhao raised his hand to touch Gu Jingyuan's arms.

    "Where's the medicine? Where's the medicine!"

    He pounced on him, pressed Gu Jingyuan under his body, and nervously touched Gu Jingyuan's arms. Long Yanzhao couldn't control his voice.

    "Ah, don't take the medicine, I won't get it in the future, okay? Or I can take it for you. If the medicine doesn't work after I take it, let the genius doctor refine the medicine again, there will always be a way..."