Extra 1.4

Chapter 79 Extra 1-4: Daily Life of Having a Child

When spring comes, the frozen lake melts, and a gust of warm wind blows over it, stirring up waves of spring water.

Green willows supporting the embankment, a hundred flowers competing for novelty, and the singing of warblers and swallows in the royal garden.

The weather is getting hotter.

Gu Jingyuan was awakened by the heat again.

During this period of time, he obviously felt that his body was much heavier.

He used to be afraid of the cold, but now that summer has not officially entered, he starts to feel hot.

It will not be too much for normal activities during the day.

Sleeping at night is also acceptable, but I sleep until midnight, and I always wake up several times due to the heat.

It was still dark outside, Gu Jingyuan, who was awakened by the heat, pulled back the quilt, turned around and continued to sleep.

He's been getting more lethargic lately.

I used to be very obedient and quiet when I slept, and there was no sound when I had nightmares, and even my breathing was light.

But now because of the heat and sleepiness, Gu Jingyuan often ignores it and throws the quilt to the side.

As a result, Long Yanzhao, who was next to him, woke up from his sleep, and saw Gu Jingyuan, who was wearing a thin coat, lying sideways on his side, with a long quilt lying between them—it was the quilt that was lifted by King Xiangyang. that part.

A slender and white wrist was placed on the tip of the nose on the pillow, and Gu Jingyuan was still a little peaceful and lovely when he fell asleep.

Lying there quietly on his side, a long neck stretched out on the pillow.

The black hair spread out irregularly, wrapping the flawless body like silk, and some of it fell mischievously on the face.

The side profile of the face that was half covered by blue hair had a sharp and prominent curve. Even with the moonlight alone, the slender eyelashes and the tall nose bridge can still be seen faintly.

The only thing that is more worrying is that Gu Jingyuan in his sleep seems to be uncomfortable somewhere, but he still purses his lips slightly.

Seeing Long Yanzhao, he immediately sat up.

He knew that Gu Jingyuan was afraid of the heat now.

But the weather in May is still cold in the capital at night. After thinking about it, the emperor still pulled off the corner of the quilt and put it on his waist and abdomen carefully. After observing for a while, he saw that the sleeping person did not have any major reactions. , and then slowly lay down.

After such a toss, the emperor has completely lost his sleepiness.

He quietly moved a little closer to Gu Jingyuan's direction, to smell the scent of saponins on his body.

And he didn't dare to get too close, because his body was hot, and he was afraid of waking up his sweetheart again.

Although Ah Yuan's appetite has improved a lot these days, but I don't know if all the food he eats has been taken up by the stomach, Gu Jingyuan's figure is still thin.

Even apart from the protruding belly, the emperor compared and felt that whether it was cheeks or limbs, Ah Yuan was much thinner than before!

Faced with this kind of problem, the imperial physician only said that he should rest more and take care of his body.