68

When Gu Jingyuan said that sentence suddenly, the captain looked at him in confusion: "Master Hou?"

    He didn't understand why Master Hou suddenly mentioned this.

    I don't understand what that means to Gu Jingyuan...

    After a while.

    Gu Jingyuan just came back to his senses, his lips were still trembling, he wanted to ask something, but found that he didn't know where to start.

    Because...

    he doesn't remember.

    The captain said he was sick, but he didn't remember.

    During that time, he was in a daze, and Gu Jingyuan actually couldn't clearly recognize whether his body was good or bad.

    Memory is also intermittent.

    Most of the time it just hurts.

    The body hurts.

    My heart hurts too.

    So he could only vaguely infer from the captain's words that it probably happened after he told Yang Jin his true identity.

    Telling Yang Jin that he was Cheng Qi was not out of trust.

    That was probably a self-defeating thought. After learning that his father was still sending people to hunt him down, wave after wave, causing countless troubles to Yang Jin and the others, he admitted it openly, and it didn't matter what the other party would do. How to deal with him.

    He was still very closed back then.

    As for what the lieutenant said... Gu Jingyuan couldn't remember even more.

    It's true, he doesn't remember anything.

    ...

    Under the other party's concerned and guilty eyes, Gu Jingyuan was stunned for a moment, and finally remembered what to ask.

    He asked: "Just now...why did you say that the emperor would send a large army to help me, in that case? If there had never been such a rumor, why would you think it was a misunderstanding..."

    "You are Yang Jin's subordinate, so Yang Jin must know about this." Before the other party could answer, Gu Jingyuan muttered to himself again.

    "So Yang Jin...he knew...he always knew that Long Yanzhao treated me..."

    In the end, his voice became very soft.

    Almost inaudible.

    The general who was kneeling on the ground raised his head in more surprise, his eyes filled with horror.

    ... So Lord Hou is... calling the emperor by his first name? ! !

    He didn't know much about the relationship between Lord Hou and the emperor.

    ...Including the general, he actually doesn't know much about the three of them.

    He was still very young at the time and didn't understand many things.

    Knowing that the emperor might send a large army to rescue a sick and disabled boy, I just heard the general's words by accident.

    The general's original words were "We must not let the emperor know about

    this matter, otherwise he will probably ignore it and send a large army to rescue..." Probably so.

    It's been so long that he can't remember clearly.