70

Hearing that Zhuo Yan wanted to talk to Gu Jingyuan alone, Long Yanzhao looked at Old General Zhuo uncertainly, and then looked at Gu Jingyuan worriedly.

    If the former Gu Yuanjin was a heartless old fox, and the right prime minister Yang Youwei was a smiling fox without leaving any traces, then Zhuo Yan was a wolf.

    King Guangping has always had a vicious vision, he likes to act straightforwardly, and his methods are also clever and ruthless.

    Even knowing it's really just talk.

    But Long Yanzhao was still worried about letting Gu Jingyuan talk to him alone.

    But thinking about it the other way around, General Zhuo supported him all the way to the top, rushed back to the capital to save his life, and kept him in power.

    There are also many contributions made in the attack on Beirong over the past year... There are too many things. To Long Yanzhao, he is an elder who is closer than his father, emperor and mother.

    Such a person wants to talk to Gu Jingyuan alone, he really can't stop him.

    ...

    While thinking about it, the emperor braced himself and was about to stay and listen with a stern expression.

    But in order not to embarrass him, Gu Jingyuan said before he could speak: "Then the officer will stay and talk to the old general."

    He looked calm and calm, with a slight smile on his face.

    Fu turned his head again and said to Long Yanzhao: "Your Majesty, go back and rest first."

    Long Yanzhao: "..." The

    Emperor is completely helpless.

    Long Yanzhao had no choice but to walk out of the tent alone, and gave them the space.

    Before leaving the door, he turned his head three times a step and met Gu Jingyuan's eyes.

    Xiang Yanghou's eyes were clear and clear, black and white, and when he was facing him, there was a hint of comforting smile in his eyes.

    As if to reassure him that nothing will happen.

    The emperor suddenly understood what was going on, and couldn't help but also nodded at him.

    When Gu Jingyuan and General Zhuo were talking inside, Long Yanzhao was waiting outside.

    Do not eavesdrop, nor avoid.

    He is standing here, if Ah Yuan needs anything, he can show up at any time.

    That's how he feels at ease.

    The emperor stood there for more than an hour.

    The tall figure stood there, the emperor's shoulders were slightly heavy, his waist was straight, and his pillars were on the ground.

    Anyone who looks at it is a majestic and majestic posture.

    ——That is the emperor of their Dayi Dynasty.

    But when there was a sound behind him, and someone was opening the door curtain and walking out, the towering figure suddenly moved.

    "A Yuan!" As soon as he turned his head, he saw the thin figure, and Long Yanzhao rushed to meet him.

    "Your Majesty?"

    The fire in the camp shone from behind him, and the shadow formed by Long Yanzhao's tall figure enveloped Gu Jingyuan. He looked a little anxious, and when he saw King Guangping walking out of the camp behind Gu Jingyuan, he immediately stood up again and called out: "Uncle Zhuo."