49

"Master Hou...?"

    "What Lord?"

     The guy was also directly frightened.

    Especially the tough military men in official uniforms saluted and knelt down to the treasurer Mei... The ordinary people have never seen this posture before.

    The few arresters who were showing off their power just now were simply stunned, and turned around stiffly. After looking at each other, they found that everyone else was kneeling, and only a few of them were still standing...

    How could this be possible, and there was no time to go After thinking a lot, they simply kneeled down and knelt on the ground.

    I didn't know what to say to salute, so I could only kneel.

    For a moment, the entire Ermingyue Building fell to its knees inside and out.

    There was only one person, dressed in moon-white clothes, standing there, tall and straight like a pine and cypress, and like a red plum on the steep snow mountain, blooming in full bloom in the cold, extremely beautiful.

    Gu Jingyuan stared blankly at the door, his fingers hidden in his sleeves trembled slightly.

    But it was only in a daze for a moment, and then he quickly came back to his senses and bowed himself to help Ji Lian.

    "Brother Ji, what are you doing? It really hurts me."

    His eyelashes trembled twice, seeing the scene of Wanmin kneeling, he immediately said: "Get up, get up quickly."

    "Yes."

    Behind Ji Lian The two guards stood up, and the others stood up after seeing this, although they didn't understand why.

    It’s just that there were heated discussions again inside and outside. Some people just passed by the door of Mingyue Tower. Seeing such a big movement here, they couldn’t help running to ask: “What’s the matter? What’s the matter inside?”

    "I don't know... I don't know what happened. The shopkeeper Mei... somehow became the

    Lord Marquis?

    " Are all the Beijing officials kneeling down on him!"

    "There are many families in the Dayi Dynasty, and it is inevitable that they live here incognito, so why make a fuss?"

    "The man in the crimson court dress is obviously the adult sent by the Ministry of Rites to invigilate here this year Ah! He is not the chief examiner but also the deputy chief examiner. Did I hear you right? What is his name called Shopkeeper Mei... Teacher???

    " They are all extravagant and extravagant, but the shopkeeper Mei is extremely approachable. Didn’t he take in a down-and-out scholar the day before yesterday! The family has no money, and they don’t even have a place to stay when they go out to take the exam. Everyone has an essay test competition at night, but I think there is only shopkeeper Mei who really values scholars..."

    "Brother, I remind you when you say that... Don't you think shopkeeper Mei is the same as the legendary one... ...Even according to the description of that person spread in the capital and the two rivers, this treasurer Mei is also completely in line with it!"

    "...You said it like this... I remember it! It seems that someone said it before, saying that shopkeeper Mei is so beautiful. If you just look at it from the outside, I'm afraid that even that Lord Hou would have grown up like this. ...Could it be that... shopkeeper Mei is that..."