46

In August, silk and bamboo are played along the Qinhuai River, beauties are swaying, talents are reciting poems, and lutes and sheng are played.

    It’s time for the triennial rural examination, and there are countless students from all corners of the country near the Jiangnan Gongyuan. They gather here, or insist on studying hard, or wander around the wind and moon to feel the scenery of the south of the Yangtze River.

    Gifted scholars and beauties, along the banks of the Long Street and the river, it is so lively to sing and sing every night.

    There are even more restaurants along the riverside, and several larger restaurants organize a fighting essay and poetry competition almost every night, which attracts much attention.

    But all the students who come here to take the exam can sign up, and the momentum is so great that even the people in the neighborhood will rush to watch the battle. The girls are on a cruise ship, cheering for their favorite talents.

    It is the most lively activity every night.

    The Dayi Dynasty used to emphasize martial arts, but in the past two years, it has paid more and more attention to cultivating civil servants who can rule the world.

    Especially more than a year ago, the emperor promulgated a decree, changed some laws, increased the court's demand for literati, and also increased the rewards and treatment for literati.

    This move has inspired the hearts of learned people to enter the world. Most talented students want to try it this year, and wait for high school in the future to serve the country.

    Even though Dayi and Beirong had been fighting with each other this year, the battle was raging, but the battlefield was only set in Beirong.

    Dayi's soldiers are strong and horses are strong, and they are ready to go.

    After fighting for more than a year, it has not seen the slightest impact on other places.

    What cannot be denied is that the imperial court's emphasis on literati mainly originated from their great Yi Wenquxing.

    At that time, Xiangyanghou won the first prize in high school with a stunning article, and then worked hard to help the emperor eradicate the evil.

    When he was in Wendou, the story of several great scholars in Zhanchang Kingdom was widely circulated. Today, all the poems and words written by Xiangyang Hou will be widely circulated and praised.

    Even in those big restaurants, there are also calligraphy and calligraphy of Master Hou hanging everywhere as decoration.

    Of course, the words and sentences were transcribed by other calligraphers later.

    As for Lord Hou's calligraphy...it is extremely rare among the people, and there are not many authentic works that have been handed down, and even if there are, few people recognize them.

    Because since February last year, Master Hou has not been working in Beijing.

    Some people say that he accepted the emperor's secret decree, and went down to the people to punish rape and eliminate evil just like he went to the river to control the water the year before.

    Some people also say that Lord Hou is out of the world and does not belong to the imperial court. Now he is visiting famous mountains and rivers, indulging in mountains and rivers, fighting wine and reciting poems to enjoy himself.

    Some people even said that Hou Ye was originally a fairy who descended to earth, he descended to earth as a star of Wenqu, and returned to the throne of immortal after helping the emperor eradicate the evil party.