61

"Here." Gu Jingyuan pointed out the broken book to him.

    At first glance, this book of mental methods simply records several elementary mental methods.

    There are many sects in the rivers and lakes, each of which has its own rudimentary mentality, and naturally dismisses what is recorded on it, so there is a catastrophe in Tingsong Villa.

    But for Gu Jingyuan...

    his meridians were severely damaged, and his internal energy was drained, which was equivalent to being completely exhausted.

    Even though Mu Jiezi has dredged 50% of his meridians, no matter how hard Gu Jingyuan tries, he can only restore 20% of his previous internal strength.

    But the last mental method recorded in this residual book is different.

    It is aimed at people like Gu Jingyuan whose meridians have been damaged. There are two big differences between the mental formulas and other types of mental formulas.

    Perhaps people who have not been injured at all cannot feel this difference at all.

    It will indeed not make those heroes and masters improve their skills to a higher level.

    But for Gu Jingyuan, who had already tried many methods, but couldn't break through 20%, it was a life-saving recipe.

    It was also because he had really explored it too many times, so he knew it was what he needed almost just by looking at it.

    After hearing his explanation, Long Yanzhao couldn't help showing joyful eyes beside him: "Then what are you waiting for, Ah Yuan, go try it! I'll protect you."

    He stood up as he spoke, but was held back by Gu Jingyuan again. , Mr. Gu looked at him from bottom to top, his thin and handsome melon-seeded face was undoubtedly revealed.

    Said: "The emperor should decoct the medicine first."

    Long Yanzhao: "..."

    Gu Jingyuan said: "I'm not in a hurry."

    He was really in no hurry.

    Maybe he will be happy because he has finally found a way, but in fact he has been used to it over the years, even without martial arts.

    Anyway, he was not a person who liked to practice martial arts.

    The only thing that is more satisfactory is, "It's just that if there are no accidents, my skill can probably recover to 50%."

    Gu Jingyuan looked at the emperor seriously: "It's completely enough." The

    emperor: "..."

    Silently slapped Fanning the fire, Long Yanzhao knew that this was Gu Jingyuan's secret reminder to him not to hit that Mu Jianzi again.

    ... He can always be seen through by Gu Jingyuan at a glance.

    The corners of the emperor's lips were tightened into a straight line, and he suddenly laughed again, explaining: "I just sent someone to the Western Regions to find out what that Mujizi is. Please don't worry, I know it well."

    Gu Jingyuan said: "Back then Yang Jin...the reason why he went to the Western Regions to seek medicine was because Brother Rong said that only Muji could save my life." Facing the

    emperor's dim and changing eyes, he briefly described the events of the year: "Because my leg It has been broken for too long, and there are frostbite and trauma, if you don't treat it, you will be in danger of life. Mujizi has the effect of clearing away poison, removing blood stasis, and rebuilding muscles and bones."