Extra 1

Chapter 76 Extra Story 1-1: The Daily Life of Having a Child

Gu Jingyuan studied medicine with Rong Qing for a few days, and he can feel the basic pulse.

He had confirmed the pregnancy again and again, and there was nothing wrong with it.

But Gu Jingyuan is not used to taking care of himself... In the past, he seldom took care of his body, and sometimes he would just resist when he was sick or uncomfortable.

There is no concept in his mind that the body needs to be treated preferentially.

Therefore, he really doesn't feel that there is anything special about his body that needs attention.

Rejecting the emperor's proposal to invite the imperial doctor to look at it, he took the time to find two medical classics and read it. After analyzing the stage he is in now, Mr. Gu has a clue in his mind.

When there was a score, he put away the medical books.

King Xiangyang immediately began to deal with official duties.

... The emperor next to him was stunned. Putting down the vermilion pen of imperial approval, he tore away the two thick medical books that Gu Jingyuan had finished flipping

through in less than half an hour. The emperor asked, "Ah Yuan, what did you see?"

One.

Then I just felt that my eyes were dark.

... The words in it are like a heavenly book, he can understand it, but he can't even read it together.

"...Tell me about it?" Long Yanzhao rubbed the pages of the book with his fingers.

"It's nothing special." Mr. Gu conveniently sorted out the book case that the emperor had just messed up with the memorial.

Seeing Long Yanzhao looking at him anxiously, he smiled and said, "I don't have any symptoms right now, and I don't have anything to pay special attention to. Just...eat and sleep normally, Your Majesty, don't be too nervous."

"Hmm." Long Yanzhao was noncommittal , Sit upright again, trying to read the medical book.

In fact, the emperor is not stunned in this regard.

Gu Jingyuan told him not to worry too much, he was also afraid that Ah Yuan would be embarrassed.

Therefore, after coaxing Mrs. Gu to sleep, he secretly called the imperial doctor and nuns over, and inquired in detail about what pregnant women should pay attention to and how to take care of them.

Because the question was too detailed, the imperial doctor and the teaching mother thought that someone in the palace had a happy event.

... There is no master in this harem. But judging by the emperor's nervousness, he is undoubtedly the person His Majesty likes.

Even if he is not the person whom the emperor likes, at least the emperor is very fond of this child.

Realizing this, the imperial doctor and the teaching nun were very pleased, and answered in more detail, without any details.

From what kind of diet you should eat in normal times to what you can and cannot do in different months, there are still many things to pay attention to.

Long Yanzhao heard many things for the first time.

But it didn't prevent the young emperor from listening seriously.

Hearing these details in the past, the emperor might still feel emotional. It turns out that giving birth is so troublesome and requires attention to so many things.