28

After tossing and tossing for most of the night, Master Gu's fever finally subsided, and it was no longer hot.

 Before the others woke up, Long Yanzhao unilaterally gave him a holiday, and the Ninth Five-Year Lord hurried back to the palace early in the morning to go to the morning court.

 After only sleeping for an hour or two, the emperor's complexion is quite bad today.

 Mainly, I was a little restless in my thoughts, and my mind accidentally flew to Gu Jingyuan's place. I always felt that the morning court without Mr. Gu standing below was a bit less interesting.

 Finally at the next court, Long Yanzhao changed his clothes again and went out of the palace to see Gu Jingyuan.

 The simple thing is that there are no major affairs in the DPRK these days, and he has never delayed the things that should be dealt with, so he can find some free time now.

 When Long Yanzhao arrived, Gu Jingyuan had already woken up and was sitting in the room reading a book to pass the time.

 Seeing the emperor directly pushing the door and coming in, he quickly put down the book in his hand and saluted Long Yanzhao.

 "Get up, don't get off the ground." Long Yanzhao hurried over to help him, and pushed him back before Gu Jingyuan got out of bed.

 Gu Jingyuan covered the quilt obediently, looked at the sky outside, and asked him: "The emperor is going to court now?"

 "Nothing happened today." Long Yanzhao asked him back: "How is Yuan feeling? Have something to eat in the morning?" Have you taken the medicine?"

 Gu Jingyuan nodded slightly and said, "I'm already healed, please worry about me."

 "Okay?"

 Long Yanzhao touched his forehead, but it's true that it's not hot anymore, but Master Gu's complexion Still pale, with a very haggard look, obviously not fully recovered yet.

 Gu Jingyuan said honestly: "The minister will recover after two days of recuperation. Your Majesty, you should go back to the palace to handle government affairs first.

 " Just pack up the memorial."

 "..." Gu Jingyuan's handsome brows frowned slightly, "Is Jiangshan Sheji such a trifling matter? Besides..."

 Besides, the emperor not only transferred many maids and eunuchs from the palace yesterday, but also alarmed the imperial hospital twice, and their behavior is still so intimate...

 Now Gu Jingyuan knows what the people outside are talking about without leaving the room .

 He even found that the servants in his house looked at him differently today... I really feel embarrassed when I think about it.

 On the other hand, the Ninth Five-Year Master was criticized by Mr. Gu, but he was not annoyed at all.

 He took the apples on the table, took out the exquisite dagger that he carried with him, poured hot tea to rinse it off, and began to peel the apples slowly.

 Knowing what Ah Yuan was struggling with, Long Yanzhao chuckled lightly and said, "Other people said that you are a charming lord, Mr. Gu, just laughed it off and didn't care at all. Why, I just called the imperial physician twice for you, so I'm embarrassed?"

 The emperor with a gloomy face turned upside down and became lively again at this moment. He looked at Gu Jingyuan with a pair of dark eyes, with a little smile inside, looking bright and gorgeous.

 Gu Jingyuan looked at him and then lowered his eyes, just whispered: "There is still a difference."

 He heard the sound of the emperor peeling apples, and he pursed his lips slightly, but he didn't explain it after all.