Extra 2

1.
Long Yanzhao discussed matters with some ministers in the imperial study room at night, and it was already 3:00 when he returned to the sleeping hall.

Gu Jingyuan and the two children were still awake.

The emperor stepped into the bedroom with one foot, and a girl with two small straps tied up and a bright red bellyband was crawling past him.

The little girl has fleshy limbs, hands and feet, and she is extremely agile. He crawled upside down in front of Long Yanzhao, ignoring his father's pair of dragon boots, and moved towards the opposite wall filled with precious calligraphy and paintings.

There is her treasure land.

"His Royal Highness, please slow down!.... Behind the girl, Eunuch Hong led two shadow guards and a group of courtiers are chasing carefully.

Your Royal Highness is very active, and there is no time to rest all day long. Eunuch Hong is old, and sometimes he can't keep up with his legs and feet, and he is afraid that something will happen to the princess, so he has to trouble the shadow guards to take care of her too.

However, both the emperor and the prince said that it is a good thing that the princess likes to move, and there is no limit.
Only in the whole bedroom A soft plush carpet was laid, and the princess was allowed to play on it.

Seeing the emperor, Eunuch Hong and the people behind him saluted and greeted His Majesty.

Long Yanzhao had already taken off his boots.

He called out "Fan Xing" , He waved his hand at Eunuch Hong and others, and he went to chase his daughter himself.
Finally, Princess Fanxing straightened her upper body skillfully, grabbed the carefully carved pineapple wooden frame by the wall with her two small meaty claws, and straightened her small body , and went straight to touch the jade pendant on it.

There were some large jade or porcelain on the shelf, because Fan Xing likes to go there to "treasure", Long Yanzhao replaced all the large objects on it with small ones
. For other reasons, I was just afraid of hitting my daughter.

This time, the jade pendant was placed a bit on the inside, and Long Fanxing's whole small body could not reach her father's knees, and she couldn't touch it with her small claws. She couldn't help being so angry Stamping. Wanting
to cry but holding back, just digging.
It's a stubborn temper.

Teased by his daughter's stubborn appearance, Long Yanzhao stepped forward and hugged her: "What does Fanxing want?"

The little princess was picked up suddenly, and her vision was much higher. What was in front of her was not only jade pendants, but also jade ornaments with dragon patterns and strange-shaped wood carvings appeared in front of her eyes...

Then she immediately forgot the unpleasantness just now, stretched out her little hand, and looked up at the young and handsome Father, signaled that he wanted to dig out the things on it.

Children like to be held high, and Long Fanxing is no exception.

And what she likes the most is a bow that is fixed on the top of the wooden frame. Every time it is lifted high, the first thing she wants is to pluck the bowstring on the bow.

Long Yanzhao has no resistance to his own daughter, and is always used to her.
He is tall, he can touch the top shelf with one hand, and with one hand, the little princess can grab everything she wants.
After playing with his daughter for a while, Long Yanzhao carried Long Fanxing back to the inner room.

There, Gu Jingyuan was writing something furiously.

Her black hair was casually replaced with a bun, Gu Jingyuan concentrated on her head, sitting in a straight posture like a pine.