67

"Zuocheng?"

    As soon as Gu Jingyuan's words fell, discussions began to sound one after another in the tent.

    "This king is a bit unclear." This time it was King Guangping who spoke first.

    He looked at Gu Jingyuan with great interest: "Since Lord Hou said to attack the left, it means that the Beirong will distribute the main force in the right city. But where does this inference come from, Master Hou?"

    "Your Majesty Although it is said to attack the left, it does not believe that the main force is in the right city." Gu Jingyuan shook his head and said.

    But seeing that everyone's eyes were on him, he didn't look sloppy and walked directly to the sand table.

    He is used to drooping his eyebrows and eyes, and his gestures are extremely restrained, and he walks in front of everyone as gentle as jade, full of bookishness.

    But when his slender, white fingers pinched a small flag and suddenly sank into the sand, Gu Jingyuan's breath changed at this moment.

    become more capable.

    The whole person also looks more upright, like a sharp sword, even though it has been out of its sheath for many years, it is still straight and sharp, and the sword shines through cold light.

    He talked eloquently: "If this chess represents Beiya's military strength, according to what the general just said, Beiya will have about 5,000 to 7,000 troops. Although Beiya's national strength is not as good as Beirong, everyone is born The hunters, individual soldiers are more brave and good at fighting than the individual soldiers of the Beibei. Therefore, in order to resist the offensive of the Beiya, the Beibei can only send more soldiers and horses. Here we speculate that it is 7,000 to 10,000 people. "

    He said, and took out a chess piece of another color to represent Beirong.

    "Everyone knows that almost all the camps of Beirong were defeated, and now it is the troops in the left city and the right city who are absolutely loyal to the king of Beirong. If we want to resist Beiya, we can only draw troops from the left and right cities. , In this way, the number of troops left by Bei Rong to fight against us is less than 60,000..."

    "We have also considered the situation that Lord Hou said before."

    A general below said: "But even if there are 60,000 soldiers left in Beirong, we can only deploy 40,000 troops here. In addition to the natural geographical location of the left and right cities, it is easy to defend and difficult to attack. If the king of Beirong All 60,000 troops are concentrated in one place, or 50,000 in one place... If we attack rashly at that time, I'm afraid we will be doomed."

    Faced with doubts, Gu Jingyuan said bluntly: " No."

    "...Hou Ye? "The general was puzzled.

    Gu Jingyuan paused for a moment, then frowned, and said softly, "There won't be any surprises."

    As he spoke, he fixed his eyes on the sand table, and moved his

    fingers .

    Xiang Yanghou said: "Except for the soldiers who attacked Beiya, let's assume for the time being that among the remaining 60,000 soldiers and horses in Beirong, there will be 2,000 cavalry, 5,000 archers, and the rest are infantry and spearmen. Among them, the archers are the most. Being good at guarding towers is also the biggest obstacle we will face. But..."

    He was fiddling with the sand table while talking, and placed the flags of various arms on it, and then began to deduce in detail, personally "There will be no Any accidents" reason to show everyone.