5

Chapter 5 The Scar on the Eyebrow is the Scar in the Heart

    When Gu Jingyuan woke up again, it was still dark outside, and there were only two floor lamps lit in the bedroom, which was very dark and would not hurt people's eyes.

 But there is light.

 Gu Jingyuan sat up from the bed.

 A head of black hair spread out, just hanging down at the waist.

 His expression was still in a daze, as if he couldn't tell where he was for a while.

 After reacting for a while, Gu Jingyuan came out from behind the screen. The candlelight outside was much stronger than inside, and Emperor Yuwen was sitting on the desk outside writing a memorial.

 The Dayi Dynasty was a world conquered by our ancestors by force, and generations valued martial arts over literature.

 It's just that the throne has been passed down for so many generations, and now Dayi is prosperous and its borders are stable and peaceful. If you want the people to live a better life, you must adjust the policy and change the laws of the country.

 There is so much to do.

 Encouraging the development of agriculture and animal husbandry, wanting to disband the army, encouraging soldiers to go home to farm, and reducing or exempting taxes, no matter what, it touches the interests of too many people.

 Also bear unimaginable pressure.

 From this point of view, Long Yanzhao is indeed a good emperor with ambition and foresight.

 Emperor Yuwen heard the footsteps, and when he looked up, he saw Gu Jingyuan wrapped in snow clothes. He couldn't help raising his eyebrows: "Ah Yuan is awake?"

 " Come here."

 Gu Jingyuan moved over in small steps.

 He didn't say he was satisfied last night until the end, he was too hard, and walking now is really a bit strenuous.  Although Long Yanzhao knew that it would probably be like this next time.  

     "A Yuan, you are really different from others." The Ninth Five-Year Venerable sincerely sighed.

     Ah Yuan has been very sensible to help His Majesty study ink.  

     She still has a low eyebrow and a pleasing appearance, but Gu Jingyuan's back is very straight, her fingers holding the ink stick are white and slender, with protruding knuckles, and her posture for grinding ink is standard, with moderate strength.

 When approaching the Ninth Five-Year Lord, he was grabbed by the waist by His Majesty, and he was pulled into a large chair to sit with him.

 Long Yanzhao looked down at Gu Jingyuan's white and round toes, frowned and said, "Ah Yuan doesn't wear shoes and socks."

 Gu Jingyuan said, "Your Majesty is burning earth dragons here, and I'm not cold."

 "That's not allowed."

 Gu Jingyuan lowered his eyebrows With a slight smile, it's a yes.

 The action is beautiful and pleasing to the eye.

 The developed ink is also thick and light, just right.

 Gu Jingyuan asked: "What's different?"

 Long Yanzhao looked at his movements and said: "For example, Mr. Gu is an extremely elegant person, who can polish his ink well in ordinary times, and even when he is turned into a red wave, he can also make waves in front of me. Shout."