31

Waking up a bit late the next day, Gu Jingyuan waited for the emperor to wash and change clothes as usual, and then the two hurried to the court.

    After the morning court, Gu Jingyuan walked out of the palace together with other officials.

    ——This morning the emperor didn't say anything like asking him to go back to his study after his downfall, so Gu Jingyuan assumed that the emperor acquiesced in allowing him to leave the palace.

    If he continues to live like that in the palace...

    Gu Jingyuan shook his head, throwing away all the thoughts he didn't have. He first went to the Ministry of Rites to give an order, and went back to his home directly after nothing happened.

    His yard was still tidy and no one would come in. On the whole, Gu Jingyuan was very satisfied with being able to spend his days reading in his yard.

    I just don’t want to, before it’s time for lunch, the Ninth Five-Year Lord came again after changing into ordinary clothes... His tall and burly figure appeared in front of Gu Jingyuan’s house. Thinking about what happened last night, Gu Jingyuan suddenly felt a little At a loss...

    he wanted to be quiet.

    Unexpectedly, the emperor came again.

    Without time to think too much, Gu Jingyuan got up to pick him up, and asked helplessly, "Why does the emperor never go through the main entrance?"

    Long Yanzhao had a bright smile on his face. He looked at Mr. Gu with some meaning, and even nodded with great certainty: "I really like going through the back door."

    "..."

    Gu Jingyuan reacted for a while.

    After realizing that Long Yanzhao was making a pun, his complexion immediately turned bright red.

    He wanted to turn around and go back to sit, but was held back by the emperor again, Long Yanzhao said: "I didn't come to see you because I was free and free, let's go, I'll take you to see something lively."

    "What excitement?" Gu Jingyuan ask.

    "You'll know when you go." Long Yanzhao blinked at him mysteriously, and showed his white teeth.

    Seeing such a smile unexpectedly, Gu Jingyuan hurriedly looked away as if his eyes had been dazzled, nodded and said, "Okay, let me clean it up."

    In fact, there is nothing to clean up.

    It's just that after Gu Jingyuan came back, he changed into the red uniform he was used to wearing. Now that the emperor said that he was going out to the streets, he didn't like to wear red clothes anymore. Instead, he would feel more comfortable in light-colored low-key civilian clothes .

    When he was changing his clothes, Long Yanzhao was waiting for him, casually flipping through the books he had just read.

    After Gu Jingyuan finished changing, the Nine-Five Lord took the initiative to take the cloak that Gu Jingyuan had hung in the room, and personally put it on for him, and the two went out.

    The first thing he did when he went out was not to watch something lively. It was noon, and Long Yanzhao said he hadn't eaten yet, so he took Gu Jingyuan to Yangsheng Building for a meal.

    This time he still asked Gu Jingyuan to order, but told him: "Just order what Ah Yuan likes."

    Gu Jingyuan gave him a strange look, knowing that the emperor has no desire to eat, so he obeyed. His Majesty's order, only order what you like.