72

"As long as Ah Yuan likes it." Long Yanzhao said.

    He has never had the desire to speak, and he hasn't eaten this kind of food for a long time, and he feels that maybe he is just not used to the taste.

    So Gu Jing wished to eat candied haws.

    He eats Gu Jingyuan.

    Perfect.

    The emperor didn't take this episode to heart.

    There is a deep smile in the bottom of the eyes, and the emperor's eyes are full of Gu Jingyuan at this moment. I just think Ah Yuan who is holding candied haws in a daze is a bit too cute.

    Not the cuteness of a child, Gu Jingyuan's demeanor is cold and refined, how can he be like a child.

    The emperor just...

    doesn't know what words to use to describe his wish.

    There is also the feeling that the heartstrings can't be tapped, and I don't know how to express it at all.

    Later, Gu Jingyuan ate the bunch of candied haws by himself.

    The carriage staggered back to the palace, and the chariot came all the way to the emperor's bedroom.

    It was already afternoon when we entered the city.

    The emperor ordered the soldiers and horses of all parties to go back to rest first, and they will discuss meritorious deeds and rewards tomorrow morning, so there is no major event today, the only thing to do is to go back to each house and rectify and rest.

    Gu Jingyuan's yard is still kept by Long Yanzhao, but strictly speaking, it is not his home.

    And his purpose of returning to the capital this time is still very clear.

    — just for one person.

    So naturally, he and Long Yanzhao went back to the emperor's study to settle down.

    In the study, Eunuch Hong came up with a group of palace people, and warmly welcomed the emperor and Mr. Gu back to the palace.

    Long Yanzhao also left Beijing for a long time, and the palace attendants around him changed several batches back and forth, but the familiar ones were still there.

    Looking at the well-groomed bedroom, which remained unchanged inside and out, and the handsome young man beside him... The emperor breathed a sigh of relief, and couldn't help but feel a lot of emotion in his heart.

    —— Now it is the most perfect ending.

    But at this moment, just as he was holding Gu Jingyuan's hand and walking around to the back of the bedroom, the Empress Dowager of Yong'an Palace suddenly sent someone over to invite the emperor over.

    After returning to the palace, in terms of filial piety, it is indeed necessary to visit the queen mother first.

    Long Yanzhao had no objection, and he did not let go of Gu Jingyuan's hand.

    "It's just right, Ah Yuan will go with me."

    "I report to the emperor." This time, in order to invite the emperor to come over, the empress dowager sent the most caring maid by her side and the longest serving time.

    The old palace man looked respectful, but also said very seriously: "The queen mother has been thinking about the emperor for more than a year, and now she just wants to have a good talk with the emperor . It