32

Long Yanzhao said coldly: "It seems that Ah Yuan doesn't believe in my character."

    Gu Jingyuan lowered his head, his voice still calm and unwavering: "I don't have such intentions, please forgive my sin."

    "No such intentions ." ?" Long Yanzhao looked at him seriously, his eyes flicked over his face inch by inch.

    "Then Ah Yuan, tell me, what do you mean?"

    Gu Jingyuan replied calmly: "I just wanted to confirm a few things when I asked like that... It is the minister who has presumptuously, please forgive me, Your Majesty.

    " kneel down.

    Because of him falling into a rage, the Ninth Five Lord should kneel down logically.

    It's just that before Gu Jingyuan's body moved down, someone hugged her straight waist.

    Although the streets in winter are a bit deserted, they are not without pedestrians.

    Long Yanzhao was extremely angry, and after hugging Gu Jingyuan, he couldn't help dragging him into the alley next to him.

    "Don't kneel to me."

    Facing Mr. Gu's incomprehensible innocent expression, Long Yanzhao violently trapped him between the wall and his arms.

    He organized the language.

    "After getting along for so long, doesn't it mean that Ah Yuan doesn't even know what kind of person I am?"

    Long Yanzhao smiled self-deprecatingly.

    "I was exiled to the north since I was a child. If it is said that I understand the suffering of the people, the children of the whole family in the capital have not seen it as much as I do. Do you think I am the kind of person who will sacrifice the interests of ordinary people in exchange for power? If so, I and Gu What's the difference between that old thief Yuan Jin?!"

    Gu Jingyuan listened calmly to his angry roar, without saying a word the whole time.

    He didn't feel ashamed for wronging the emperor, he just did what he should do.

    When the emperor's voice subsided, he said: "I just hope that your majesty will do the same in the future, take the people as the center, and take the common people as your own responsibility. Although saints are not benevolent, but your majesty is very alert. I believe that as long as you are diligent in thinking, you can always find the truth." A way to achieve both."

    Gu Jingyuan still lowered his eyebrows and spoke calmly.

    But what he said was extremely serious, and every word touched the hearts of the people, making the emperor's heart skip a beat.

    "... Ah Yuan, what does this mean?" Long Yanzhao asked uncertainly.

    He didn't know what happened to him today.

    It stands to reason that he has no taboos when discussing things with Ah Yuan. He regards Gu Jingyuan as his teacher, and he only needs to answer the students' questions in the teacher's exam, and then he is praised by Master Gu, and the matter is over.

    I don't want to be so angry and irritable today.

    That's all.

    Why did he even feel that what A Yuan said just now seemed to be a bit of an exhortation?

    It seems that this person in front of him may disappear from his side at any time, and he will never urge him or give him advice...

    This sudden idea made Long Yanzhao feel a little ridiculous.