71

After discussing the strategy, the conquest of Kyoto is a matter of a duck to water and a certainty.

    The next day the army broke out and marched, and within three days, the Yi army drove straight in and directly entered the Beirong Palace.

    Before opening the Beirong Palace, Yijun did not expect that Beirong is located in the north and mostly lives on nomadic animal husbandry, so the Beirong royal family would build such a magnificent and resplendent palace.

    Since the fall of Kyoto, people in the palace have committed suicide, buried themselves, and escaped.

    The garden has been almost destroyed, and there are dilapidated and messy scenes everywhere, but even so, the carved walls made of pure gold, the carefully decorated garden, cornices and tiles, and emerald jade trees still reveal luxury everywhere, faintly suggesting Bei Rong The glory and luxury of the imperial palace.

    Even Long Yanzhao was stunned.

    "The nobles of the Beirong royal family are extravagant and extravagant, which is even worse than the nobles of Dayi." The

    emperor sighed: "The nobles of Dayi can still put on a show anyway. But Beirong never Take the lead in squandering from top to bottom, and waste the people's fat and people's anointing!"

    Gu Jingyuan, who followed the emperor to the palace, said, "..."

    Xiang Yanghou curled his lips into a smile.

    It was completely teased by the emperor.

    Originally, I hadn't figured out what kind of mood I should have when I came back here... Even though my heart didn't have much ups and downs, but it was "revisiting the old place" after all, Gu Jingyuan thought that he would have some thoughts and feelings to some extent.

    But after listening to the emperor's words, he failed to touch the scene.

    Gu Jingyuan turned to look at Long Yanzhao.

    I really want to say that in the early years, Bei Rong could not be compared with Dayi in terms of extravagance.

    The way of eating, drinking and enjoying the royal family of Beirong was learned from Dayi Xungui.

    It's just that in these years... Dayi Dynasty came up with a stingy iron-blooded emperor, who didn't pay much attention to food and clothing, and had no idea about pleasure, and only wanted to work hard.

    Not only that, he even cut off the wings of the nobles of Dayi with a knife, completely ending the extravagant and lustful lives of the nobles of the royal family...

    If Long Yanzhao was not the one who ascended the throne of Dayi, whoever captures whose city today... It's hard to say.

    Automatically receiving Gu Jingyuan's gaze, Long Yanzhao straightened up subconsciously.

    He looked back at Gu Jingyuan, seeing his sweetheart's spring-like eyes full of his shadow, he couldn't help but feel even more energetic.

    If it wasn't for the thousands of soldiers and horses behind him, he really wanted to jump over and wrap his arms around the opponent's waist, and asked him with a smile: "Why do you look at me like this?"

    But

    now he is Emperor Dayi, and the opponent is Dayi's military god .

    Long Yanzhao had no choice but to hold back.

    The Ninth Five-Year Lord tightened the reins, and his heroic face was a little more disgruntled. He said: "Then let's take a good look at this magnificent Beirong Palace today. What do you think?