63

Hearing that they were imprisoned in that cave for several days without human beings or ghosts, Long Yanzhao hurriedly arranged for people to prepare food.

    The emperor was born with a loud voice, like a bell, and the soldiers also obeyed his orders, and immediately sent someone to do it when they heard the order.

    Cheng Zhi noticed all this.

    From the very beginning, she noticed this sturdy and handsome man standing next to her second brother.

    Different from the second brother's delicate and gorgeous appearance, this one looks more handsome and rough.

    With sword eyebrows and star eyes, his body is imposing, his figure is as tall and straight as a cold mountain, and his aura is strong, like a fierce arhat.

    ... She has not seen such a person with such outstanding temperament for many years, and she has never seen a person who can combine handsomeness and toughness so perfectly.

    "Second brother, this is..." Cheng Zhi looked at Long Yanzhao and asked with some uncertainty.

    "He is..."

    "I am..." The

    two spoke almost at the same time, hesitated for a moment almost at the same time, and their voices were all elongated.

    In the end, it was Gu Jingyuan who spoke first.     Subconsciously

    , he exchanged glances with Long Yanzhao, and said to Cheng Zhi, "This is the emperor of the Dayi Dynasty."

Yan Zhao saluted.

    Long Yanzhao hurriedly stopped them, and said to Cheng Zhi: "You are your second brother's sister, so you are my own sister, so there is no need to be so polite." The

    emperor looked rough on the outside, but he spoke seriously At that time, there was no shortage of the temperament and demeanor that the king of a country should have.

    Although, at this time, he was actually not hiding anything from Ah Yuan, only saying that he was the emperor, and wanted to squat in the corner and draw circles.

    Looking at Gu Jingyuan with a bit of resentment, Long Yanzhao turned his head to be polite to Cheng Zhi again.

    Cheng Zhi never thought that this tall man was actually the emperor of the Dayi Dynasty.

    She had heard about Emperor Dayi personally leading an army to attack Bei Rong. The Dayi Dynasty was in full swing, but she had also heard about not killing civilians or surrendering captives.

    To be honest, not only did Cheng Zhi not hate the Emperor Yiguo, but he was also very grateful to him.

    For the sake of this homeland, the family gave her away and abandoned her. Cheng Zhi is not great, nor does she want to be a great person.

    To be honest, she felt more happy about the current situation than anyone else.

    It's just that she didn't expect that Emperor Dayi, who used soldiers like a god in the legend and looked down on everyone, would be so young and handsome...

    That's all.

    How does it look, the relationship between the emperor and her second brother seems to be very close...?

    Not only did they stand together at the beginning.

    Just now, Emperor Dayi offered to help her bring Zan'er?