24

"It happened a long time ago..." Long Yanzhao mused. He only knew that Gu Jingyuan was lost with his family when he was young, and he has been alone ever since.

 Later, when he came to the capital, he was appreciated by his husband for his talent and learning, so he was able to study in a private school for two years. After that, he devoted himself to Yang Cheng's family, and then he was ordered by Yang Cheng to be the son of the regent...

 Yang Youwei told him all this after Gu Jingyuan's gold list came to him.

 As for Ah Yuan himself, Long Yanzhao had never asked him about it.

 ...At first, I occasionally became curious about him.

 Gu Jingyuan's whole person is flawless, like an ancient and incomprehensible wonderful chess game, naturally people can't help but want to dig it out.

 But every time he was asked, the young man would be vague and evasive. Long Yanzhao himself also belonged to the type that his parents didn't love him and his mother didn't love him.

 So I didn't ask any more.

 Thinking about it now, Ah Yuan has indeed experienced many things at such a young age.

 There are so many people with extraordinary memories like Wen Quxing that they can't figure out how many people there are in the family...

 Maybe Ah Yuan separated from his family very early, so he doesn't remember.

 Thinking of this, Long Yanzhao couldn't help tightening his arms again.

 Gu Jingyuan was hugged even tighter by him.

 "Your Majesty?"

 Master Gu looked at him puzzled, but the emperor had already let go of his hand.

 Not only did he let go, he also began to undress himself.

 The black night clothes were taken off and thrown aside, revealing the bright yellow inner clothes.

 ——The emperor was in a hurry to go out, as soon as Zhuo Yangqing left, he hurriedly changed his clothes and ran out, not even having time to change his underwear.

 Gu Jingyuan was still sitting on the bed, hugging the quilt.

 Although he is smart and different from ordinary people, he is not as smart as ordinary people at certain times, and he knows how to adapt to changes.

 ——If it was in the palace, Gu Jingyuan would definitely reach out and take the initiative to wait for the emperor when he took off his clothes.

 But the scene switched to his own home, and he was also facing the Ninth Five-Year Lord, but Gu Jingyuan couldn't do it anymore.

 It didn't even occur to him to help the emperor change his clothes.

 He never thought about stepping aside and taking the initiative to let His Majesty go to bed to rest.

 It wasn't until Long Yanzhao came over to lift his quilt that Gu Jingyuan came to his senses and asked again: "Your Majesty?"

 "Go inside." Long Yanzhao said.

 Only then did Gu Jingyuan move a little into the bed, and saw the emperor lying on his bed again, Gu Jingyuan was completely stunned.

 "The emperor will go to court tomorrow...Aren't you going back to the palace?"

 "Tomorrow I will go to court with you, and I will rest here tonight." Saying this, the Ninth Five Lord stretched his waist leisurely , Seeing that Gu Jingyuan was still hugging the quilt in a  daze , he couldn't help raising his eyebrows and said, "Why, does Mr. Gu despise me?