3

Chapter 3: The mark on the eyebrow is the mark in the heart

     Gu Jingyuan slept until noon, and learned that Emperor Yuwen did not return to the imperial study after the morning court, but went to other palaces to talk with the ministers, so he hurriedly got up and dressed.

 "Would you like to rest for a while regardless of your lord?" Eunuch Hong, the chief eunuch next to Long Yanzhao, waited for him to wake up, and when he saw that Gu Jingyuan was about to get dressed, he quickly ordered someone to bring it to him: "Your Majesty is afraid that it will disturb you and take a rest." "

 Don't stop." Gu Jingyuan changed his plain clothes and was about to leave, but Eunuch Hong stopped him: "Your Majesty ordered you to eat before you wake up. This... Master Gu, why don't you just eat something before leaving?"

 Gu Jingyuan stopped in his tracks.

 He never made things difficult for his servants.

 When Eunuch Hong saw him, he happily asked someone to pass on the meal. By the time the food was served, Gu Jingyuan had already finished washing.

 A series of exquisite dishes were put on the table, and Eunuch Hong did not forget to say: "Today's meals are specially ordered by His Majesty to prepare for Sir Gu, and they are all adults' favorite food. You should try it quickly."

 Gu Jingyuan So he ate obediently.

 Didn't say that the dishes on this table are mainly light, but he himself does not like spicy food.

 After all, in His Majesty's memory, that person can't eat spicy food. So whenever Gu Jingyuan eats in the palace, he will not eat spicy food...

 Emperor Yuwen treats him very well.

 It was so good that the whole ruling and opposition parties were moved and envious.

 It's just that everyone knows that this favor is not for Gu Jingyuan.

 Many people looked at him as if they were waiting to see a joke.

 After eating, Gu Jingyuan finally left the palace.

 As soon as he stepped into the Prince Regent's Mansion, he was reminded by the housekeeper: "Second Young Master, Master is waiting for you in the study."

 Gu Jingyuan went directly to the study.

 Knocking on the door of the study, Gu Yuanjin was writing calligraphy at the desk with a brush.

 The regent was silent, and Gu Jingyuan stood aside, waiting quietly.

 I don't know how long I stood there, but Gu Jingyuan's legs were numb for a long time before Gu Yuanjin put down the brush and said, "Nizi, do you know your mistake?"

 Gu Jingyuan slammed his knee on the ground after hearing this.

 He knelt down directly.

 "Jing Yuan is not doing well, please punish him."

 Gu Jing Yuan bowed his head and knelt there, his thin figure appeared even weaker.

 But Gu Yuanjin was not moved by it, instead his voice became more severe: "Look at this trip you went out, Hu Guowei, you didn't keep it, and you gave me all the money and food. You are really a good son of the adoptive father. It’s all good things to do!”

 With Gu Yuanjin’s rough temper, he was already quite restrained.

 Gu Jingyuan didn't argue, didn't speak, just lowered his head.