20

The reason why Yang Lin mentioned his eldest brother was not because he hoped to find some common topics with the emperor.

 He just hoped that the emperor would see his elder brother's affection and stop treating him so seriously.

 At this moment, I finally had a chance, so I naturally wanted to mention it, but I didn't expect that the emperor didn't respond this time. Gu Jingyuan, who had been silent all this time, said, "Is there any other place?

 " As he spoke, the corners of Gu Jingyuan's lips still maintained a slightly raised angle. His handsome face was full of gentleness and elegance, as if asking a general question, his tone was calm, without any ups and downs...

 But for some reason, Yang Lin, who was looking at him, saw some meaning of prayer in it.

 ...Is it an illusion? ?

 Yang Lin really couldn't figure out why he suddenly felt this way. He asked inexplicably, "Doesn't Jing Yuan want to go? Well, I mentioned it to you a few times before, but you didn't go. Don't you like spicy food very much?" Are you?"

 Gu Jingyuan's long eyelashes trembled subconsciously, and his eyes began to flicker.

 He was eager to cover up his emotions, so he quickly lowered his eyes and did not speak.

 The hands placed under the table were tightly clenched into fists, Gu Jingyuan bit his lip, and didn't think of what to say for a long time.

 At this time, Zhuo Yangqing, who was standing beside him, waved his folding fan and said, "It's spicy...I'm afraid the emperor and Mr. Huang won't be able to eat it?"

 "Ah? Is that so?" Yang Lin exclaimed.

 Of course he didn't know the emperor's taste, he couldn't help but widen his eyes when he heard the words, his face was full of panic.

 ...The emperor doesn't eat spicy food, and he still recommends going to such a restaurant, he really doesn't want to live! Isn't this digging a hole and burying himself again!

 Gu Jingyuan, on the other hand, let go of his clenched lower lip like a blessing, nodded, and said, "That's right."

 Just now, he bit his lip quite hard, but now his teeth suddenly loosened, and his light-coloured lower lip A small trace of light color remains.

 Gu Jingyuan's expression has completely returned to normal: "Mr. Huang's taste is bland, let's go to another one."

 At this moment, Yang Lin was completely flustered. He noticed that Gu Jingyuan was obviously relieved, but he couldn't care less, he was busy explaining: "I... then I really don't know... Huang, Mr. Huang Don't be surprised."

 Long Yanzhao raised his hand: "Don't mind such a trivial matter."

 When he said this, his eyes swept over Gu Jingyuan, and at first he couldn't understand why Ah Yuan would do his best for such a trivial matter. be opposed to.

 So he didn't speak just now, but he just felt a little strange.

 But when Gu Jingyuan said the following words, that weird feeling quickly dissipated in Long Yanzhao's mind.

 --I don't usually eat spicy food, but it's not that I don't like it or can't eat it.

 So when Yang Lin proposed to go to that restaurant just now, Long Yanzhao didn't even think about objecting.

 Unexpectedly, Ah Yuan was thinking about his preferences all the time.

 No wonder he reacted so violently just now.