6

Chapter 6 The Scar on the Eyebrow Is the Scar in the Heart

    In the end, Gu Jingyuan obeyed the imperial decree and had breakfast.

 There were quite a few people in the dormitory just now, except for Eunuch Hong who felt a little pity for him, the rest of them were more like watching dramas and indifference like "Master Gu also has a day when he stumbles".

 No one dared to show it blatantly.

 But the thoughts in everyone's hearts are well known to each other.

 But under those scrutinizing gazes, Gu Jingyuan was still able to eat like no one else was around.

 Although today's breakfast is still mainly light, the staple food is a fish porridge that Gu Jingyuan likes.

 As if smelling the salty smell, Mr. Gu had already forgotten all the unpleasantness just now.

 While he was eating, he received a decree from the harem, and the queen mother sent him to the imperial garden to have an audience.

 Gu Jingyuan hesitated for a moment, but quickly tidied himself up and walked towards the imperial garden.

 Fortunately, the emperor has never married a wife or concubine, and the harem is empty, only the queen mother and a few concubines live there. Except for the queen mother, the others all lived in seclusion, so there was nothing to avoid suspicion.

 Otherwise... there would be another embarrassment.

 Gu Jingyuan thought like this, but he obviously forgot that although the harem is empty and there are no women, but in the three months since he left Beijing, there has already been one more person in the palace...  "

 This must be Master Gu."

On the promenade of the imperial garden, a man wearing a dark green brocade shirt walked towards him.

 The man looked a little young, with a fair face and no beard, but he was born well, and he was a beauty.

 She was dressed in silk and satin, brocade clothes, but the style was ordinary clothes, neither the clothes worn by the guards and servants in the palace, nor the imperial clothes worn by Gu Jingyuan.

 Gu Jingyuan knew the identity of this person at a glance.

 He looked stunned, and then showed a little annoyed look.

 In the first month after leaving Beijing, His Majesty had an extra Young Master Dong by his side.

 ...

 How could he forget such important information?

 Reminiscent of what happened to me in the past two days... Gu Jingyuan's expression became even more annoyed.

 He had no intention of associating with Mr. Dong, so he was about to leave.

 "Hey, our son is talking to you!"

 Gu Jingyuan was stopped on his way.

 He didn't want to talk to this person, but the other party brought three or five eunuchs and maidservants, and Gu Jingyuan was alone, outnumbered.

 He had to stop.

 "Hongying, why are you talking to Mrs. Gu!" Mr. Dong scolded the servant, he also had a pair of peach blossom eyes, and his demeanor of squinting at people was a bit arrogant and domineering, and he would inadvertently reveal a sense of contempt for others.

 But when those eyes turned around, facing the person, and showing a smile...

 Gu Jingyuan suddenly understood why His Majesty agreed to bring him into the palace.