45

"Ah!" Cheng Yinzhuo yelled in fright, and took several steps back.

    "Don't come here!" he yelled again.

    He remembered the smell of the medicine, Long Yanzhao was not lying to him...

    Cheng Qi screamed heart-piercingly after drinking it, he was terrified, and for a long time afterwards, the scene at that time became his nightmare.

    How could he not remember this taste? !

    "Do you drink it yourself, or do I send someone to feed you?" Long Yanzhao who was sitting there was expressionless, "For Cheng Qi's sake, I want you to choose."

    "You..."

    Cheng Yinzhuo Looking at his expression.

    Suddenly, I realized that I couldn't understand his thoughts at all.

    If Long Si is smiling now, with a playful expression, then he might be joking with himself...

    But... why is Long Si expressionless?

    His face was stern, and there was a hint of impatience.

    As if he didn't come here to scare himself. It's more like the matter here is settled, and there are more important things to do...

    "Why do you want me to drink it?!" Cheng Yinzhuo became even more frightened, and shouted out of control: "The one who poured Chengqi to drink it back then was My father! What does it have to do with me!"

    Facing the question, Long Yanzhao played with the teacup indifferently.

    "Pretending to be Aqi, intending to deceive me, and asking me to lend you soldiers." He lightly tapped the table with his fingers, and made a few soft "dong dong dong" sounds, the voice was very casual.

    But then, the emperor suddenly raised his eyes to look at Cheng Yinzhuo, his eyes were terrifyingly dark.

    "The crime of deceiving the emperor deserves ten thousand deaths."

    His dark eyes were facing Cheng Yinzhuo, as if he wanted to suck everything in.

    He said: "But you are Aqi's younger brother, I won't kill you. As long as you drink it."

    "I, I... What's the use of you asking me to drink it!" Cheng Yinzhuo said: "No matter who you vent your anger on now, Aqi will never go back to the past! Besides, I didn't drink the soup back then!  … ..."

    "Or you don't want to drink this soup?" Long Yanzhao's tone was as relaxed as usual chatting, he interrupted him, "Do you want to die? Do you want me to execute you directly? That's fine too."

    "No!" Cheng Yin Zhuo panicked, the more calm Long Yanzhao was at this time, the more frightened he was.

    Long Yanzhao looks too sensible now.

    Cheng Yinzhuo was so rational that he was completely at a loss...

    When it came time to protect himself, he naturally said whatever came to his mind: "The soup really has nothing to do with me! It was the proposal of the prince brother! The person who ordered it for A Qi to drink is the father." King!...I want you to find them! You go to them!"

    "Brother Prince?" Long Yanzhao's attention was indeed attracted, and he raised his eyebrows: "The current King of Beirong?"

    "That's right . !"

    "You think I'm stupid? What time is it, you still have the guts to use me..."

    "No! What I said is true!"