57

"In this way, you can live here with peace of mind for the time being." Gu Jingyuan said.

    "It's just..."

    He frowned slightly as he spoke.

    It's just that Sheng'er's background was discovered, which was never a good thing.

    How long can they be guaranteed here?

    Song Wenshan also knows this truth, he said: "If we can survive these few days, we will take Sheng'er and leave here when the wind gets tighter. After all, disputes between the rivers and lakes happen in the rivers and lakes, and now I heard that Songshan Villa has already disturbed Xiangyang After a long time, we have to deal with the following things by ourselves." When

    Gu Jingyuan heard this, the traces between his brows became deeper.

    He only looked down at Sheng'er, coaxing him intently, his drooping eyelids covered all his reluctance.

    "Ahem..."

    Long Yanzhao, who had been standing behind Gu Jingyuan and listening to their discussions, finally found a chance to speak.

    He said: "Master Song, since those people came here for the precious treasure, why don't you give it to them? Is there any treasure in the world that is more important than your own wife and children?"

    "This... The young master doesn’t know something.” Song Wenshan knew that he was Gu Jingyuan’s friend, although the two of them had a fight in the dense forest before, since it was a misunderstanding, Song Wenshan didn’t take it seriously.

    Not only that, when he saw Long Yanzhao wearing clothes of the same color and style as Xiang Yanghou's, and then thought of the young man's performance in the afternoon and the tense expression of Lord Hou, he had already decided that they were actually in that kind of relationship.

    Well, a benefactor's acquaintance is considered half a benefactor.

    Song Wenshan was also very polite when talking to him: "What I got is just a half-volume book of mental methods, it's not a treasure at all. It's just that people in the martial arts world are saying that the eight-treasure organ box is a treasure, but who? I don’t know what’s inside, I’ve already made the fragmented scroll public, but no one believed it!” The

    reason why Songshan Villa was able to gain a foothold in the martial arts world for a while was not because of the superb martial arts mentality passed down by the ancestors, nor was it because of the family’s Some people have been in the top ten of the Jianghu list and made too many famous names.

    ——I heard that Songshan Villa relies on a good craft of studying machines.

    It can create institutions and also crack institutions.

    It all started when Song Wenshan found the eight-treasure box by accident.

    A few months ago, a customer brought the box to him and asked him to help open it.

    Song Wenshan has also heard the legend that there is a treasure in the eight-treasure organ box.

    This box was once a sensation in the martial arts world, and once caused a bloodbath. However, although the box can be fought for by force, no one can open the box with external force. As time goes by, the legend of the world's most precious treasure has gradually disappeared.

    But even so, he shouldn't have taken the business in the first place.

    However, the temptation to open that box is too great. I was born in a family that has been researching machines for generations, and I have been fascinated by them since I was a child. Naturally, I can't help but want to study this machine that has been famous for a long time and everyone is helpless. after all.