No Good Outlaw

Y/N POV

I smile and raise my fist as the pros finally arrive.

Y/N: "Alright, the big boys have arrived!"

I pat the tied up villain.

Y/N: "I went ahead and restrained the villain for you."

I'm confronted by the two pros.

Crust: "Get lost outlaw."

I slightly backup.

Y/N: "Some thanks."

Yoroi: "Do us all a favor and leave, before we have you arrested."

I cross my arms.

Y/N: "Come on guys. Us heroes are supposed to compliment and thank one another."

Crust: "Heroes. Not ten year old hooligans who think they can operate without the aid of an agency."

Yoroi: "Yeah. You're nothing more than a reckless kid who needs to go back to elementary."

I narrow my eyes.

Y/N: "And here I thought heroes were respectful. Guess that's a load of bull."

They show anger.

Crust: "Hey, the vigilante's here!!!"

I go wide eyed seeing cops running to me.

Y/N: "That's not cool and you know it!!"

I leap through the hole in the roof. 

Y/N: "I'm gonna get you guys back for this!!!"

Cop: "He's escaping! Get the bloodhounds!!!"

I leap swinging away. When I know the coast's clear I land near my window. Crawling inside I uncover my face emitting a sigh. 

Y/N: "Stupid pros."

There's a knock on my door.

Voice: "Breakfast is ready."

Y/N: "Be right down."

Switching my costume to a simple shirt and shorts I head to the kitchen where I see my step mom making pancakes

Mom: "Hungry?"

Y/N: "Very."

I take a seat as she sets the final plate down. As I dig in she flips on the news. 

Anchor: "Good morning people of Musutafu. Standing behind me is the Citizens International Bank, which just nearly had all of its money stolen. Luckily pro heroes arrived and swiftly dealt with the would be criminals."

I look up. I then sigh seeing my mugshot.

Anchor: "And as always the illegal vigilante was spotted at the scene. But he once again escaped custody. If you have any information on his whereabouts please, please inform your nearest hero and/or authorities."

I shake my head as mom places her hand on my shoulder.

Y/N: "I just don't get it. Why're they so dead set on putting me behind bars?"

Mom: "You know why. Vigilantes are highly illegal. It's the law that any good samaritan must be affiliated with an agency, whether minor or major."

Y/N: "It's just not fair. I'm helping people. But they're treating me like I'm no different than the villains I take down."

She wraps her arms around me pulling me into a tight hug.

Mom: "I know. And it makes me happy to see you making a difference. But you need to understand. Until you join an agency you'll be branded an outlaw."

I remain silent. Her watch then beeps.

Mom: "Hurry up. Your interview begins in under an hour."

I scarf down my breakfast. When it's gone I equip my backpack heading out. As I walk down the street I make a phone call. It however goes straight to voicemail. 

Y/N: "This' Y/N L/N calling you guys back. I called you guys yesterday but it was already past closing. I wanted to say I got your email and filled out the proper paperwork. And-"

I'm cut off by sirens. Firetrucks then zoom by. Looking into the distance I see black smoke rising into the air. 

Y/N: "Crap."

Hanging up I go into an alley. Squatting down I leap between buildings until I land on the roof of one. Then as fast as I can I leap to the fire while switching to my costume. Throwing on my hood I perch on a ledge overlooking the burning building.