Now I Know

Y/N POV

The world goes silent. This cannot seriously be happening.

Y/N: "What're you doing here?"

Tsuyu: "I grew curious on where you went. Now I know."

I remain silent.

Tsuyu: "So you're the infamous vigilante."

I rub the back of my head.

Y/N: "Yeah."

Tsuyu: "I admit I had suspicions. What with disappearing and having similar injuries to him."

Y/N: "So what're you gonna do now that you know my secret?"

Tsuyu: "Nothing."

I look at her.

Y/N: "Really?"

Tsuyu: "You've got too many enemies. It'd be suicidal to blab about knowing your secret."

I smile.

Y/N: "Thanks Tsuyu."

Tsuyu: "No worries. Just try to be more careful. Last thing you want is someone else stumbling onto you like I did."

Y/N: "I will."

Later that day I watch as the rest of my friends complete the hero exam. The next day I walk through UA's hallway with Kai by my side. 

Y/N: "Ok so explain what I'm gonna be doing."

Kai: "You're gonna make a quick visit to your friends. Share a few stories, answer some questions and be on your way."

Y/N: "And explain the point of this."

Kai: "By doing this I hope to establish a strong bond with the younger generation. Because everybody knows, when kids have an opinion on a serious issue, everyone listens."

Y/N: "I feel like that's not true."

He only smiles. Reaching the door he knocks on it. Aizawa opens it.

Aizawa: "Come on it."

We walk into the classroom.

Aizawa: "Alright everyone, try to contain your enthusiasm. Please welcome the vigilante."

I wave as their eyes turn to stars.

Mina: "It's really him."

Sero: "I can't believe he's really here, at UA."

Kai: "Greetings class 1A. As you know this' the vigilante from the news. I brought him here so that he can answer any question you may have."

Immediately all of them raise their hand. I sigh before pointing.

Y/N: "Yes, pinky?"

She stands.

Mina: "My name's Mina Ashido. And I was just wondering if you had a girlfriend."

Y/N: "No."

She smiles in a way that creeps me out. I point to another student.

Y/N: "Invisible... boy?"

Toru: "Girl. Name's Toru Hagakure and I wanna know what all powers you've got."

I think.

Y/N: "There's quite a few I've got. The major ones are strength, speed, web production and absurd leaping. Some minor ones are the ability to launch my tongue, enhanced eyesight and night vision."

They become amazed.

Y/N: "Green kid."

Deku: "Izuku Midoriya. I was wanting to know if you could show us one of your abilities."

Y/N: "Sure."

I turn around and back flip onto the ceiling. My feet stick as they go fan crazy.

Y/N: "Anything else?"

They clamor to have their question answered. I point.

Y/N: "Mr. Red."

Kirishima: "When're you gonna do hero work again?"

Y/N: "As you know I got hurt pretty bad during my last fight. My back was badly broken. Doctors said when the swelling goes down then I can be a hero again. If I ignore their advice then I run the risk of being put in a wheelchair for the rest of my life."

Near the end of the day I walk out of UA with Kai.

Y/N: "Thought that'd never end."

Kai: "Cheer up. Remember that this' all going to a good cause. By doing this you're working to change the media's view on illegal heroes."

Y/N: "I wish they'd just see that we're only here to help."

He pats my back.

Kai: "I know. But rules play a big part in our society. If something doesn't follow them then it's treated as a threat to stability. It's harsh but that's the way it is."