Calvary Battle

Y/N POV

Not even three seconds after the buzzer going off quirks go flying left and right. Meanwhile I'm left to watch the carnage unfold thinking to myself.

Y/N: "Okay. So I'm all alone in a game with a five million point tag on me. Thankfully Deku has most of the attention with his ten million point tag. But that doesn't mean I'm completely safe. There's bound to be someone to come after me."

As if predicting the future Shoji comes running after me.

Y/N: "That's not good."

Rolling out of the way I narrowly avoid his hand. But a tongue soars going for my headband. Limboing spares me from getting it snagged. But to add to it a purple stick ball glues my foot to the arena.

Mineta: "Got you now."

That tongue once more tries to snag my headband. But with a roll I break free from the stick ball. But as I roll a massive hand wraps around my torso.

Girl: "I got him!!"

A metal dude comes rushing at me.

Metallica: "Keep him grounded!!"

I lean down biting the hand. 

Girl: "Ow!!!"

Her grip loosens allowing me to break free from her hold. This in turn allows me to grab Metallica and toss him into a stray team.

Boy: "Watch it!!!"

Metallica: "Oh bite me!"

I smile when I partially submerge into the ground.

Y/N: "Not good." 

I try to hop but the ground is too mushy. Looking forward I see a beastman snagging my headband.

Beastman: "I got it!!"

Y/N: "Not on your life!"

Opening my mouth I send my tongue out attaching to his back. He pulls me free sending me towards him. As I go over him I snag my headband back.

Y/N: "That doesn't belong to you."

Beastman: "What and how!?!"

I take off running reattaching my headband. But soon have my leg captured by ice.

Y/N: "Not again."

I turn catching Todoroki's fist.

Y/N: "You won't have my headband."

Todoroki: "Now Bakugo!!!"

I look seeing Bakugo's hand going for my headband. I smile catching his hand. With a twist I swing him into his teammates knocking all of them down. 

Y/N: "Too easy."

I smile when a piece of tape wraps around my wrists.

Sero: "Hurry. I can't hold him forever!"

I look seeing Jiro and Mina reaching for my headband. I fall onto my back. This makes them crash into each other. Shooting back to my feet I grab Sero's tape smiling.

Sero: "Oh crap."

I spin him around. I then let him go sending him crashing into Iida's team.

Present Mic: "And time is up!!!"

I sigh relaxing. It's finally over.

Present Mic: "That was one heck of a spectacle. But let's take a look at who our top four teams are. In first place is team Todoroki. Second is team Y/N. Third is team Shinso. And finally in fourth place is team Midoriya. These four teams will advance to the final round. Now let's take an hour long lunch break and we'll move onto the main event."

I fix a tray and sit down by myself. After a nice meal I head with the others where we all stand in front of Midnight.

Midnight: "These four teams have fought valiantly. And now they'll go head to head with each other tournament style. The last one standing will win untold praise and cheers, as winner of the UA sports festival."

A bracket is shown. I look around for my name.