Late Night Help

Y/N POV

I look at the clock to see it just a little past two. I look to the side and sigh seeing five more stacks of papers left. 

Voice: "You doing okay?"

I look to see Tsuyu walking to me.

Y/N: "For the most part. But this math is really proving difficult."

She looks it over.

Tsuyu: "What about it is difficult?"

Y/N: "Linear algebra. It's like it's an alien language."

She looks over my paper.

Tsuyu: "Here's your problem. You've got your variables mixed up."

She grabs a new sheet of paper writing on it. A couple hours later I tap the pencil thinking. It then hits me. I finish my calculations and circle the answer. I smile seeing all the work done.

Y/N: "I did it. Thanks for all your help."

Tsuyu: "You did it yourself. I merely pointed you in the right direction."

Y/N: "Still. Couldn't have understood any of this without you. Thank you."

She smiles which warms my heart. The next day I ride with the other students on a bus. As I do I get a text on my phone.

Kai: "You pack your suit?"

Y/N: "Yeah. Tucked under my clothes."

Kai: "Good. Look for me when you reach the arena."

Y/N: "Will do."

Voice: "Y/N."

Y/N: "Yes?"

Tsuyu: "Something I've been meaning to ask you. Did you burn yourself?"

I tilt my head.

Y/N: "What do you mean?"

Tsuyu: "When I was helping you last night I noticed burn marks on your arm. Got kinda worried."

Y/N: "Oh. That. My family was having a cookout. Got a little drunk and thought I was fireproof."

Tsuyu: "I see. Thanks for clearing my confusion."

Y/N: "No problem."

Aizawa: "We're here."

We exit the bus seeing a massive building. I look around when I see Kai. I slink away joining him.

Kai: "You nervous?"

Y/N: "Yep."

He puts his hand on my shoulder.

Kai: "You're gonna be fine."

Y/N: "I can only hope so."

He takes his hand off walking away.

Kai: "Now come on. The public awaits."

I follow after him. We reach a corridor that leads into the arena.

Kai: "Wait here and come out when I tell you."

I nod. He walks away as I discard my clothes, getting into my costume. Lifting up my mask I hear Kai's voice.

Kai: "Please welcome my special guest."

I pull down my goggles walking into the open. Immediately all eyes land on me making me nervous. I stand beside Kai. He puts his arm around me.

Kai: "In case it wasn't obvious, I'm taking the vigilante into my agency."

The crowd displays several emotions.

Kai: "Now I know what you're thinking. And yes, I'm really doing this. This person right here is nothing like the media makes him out to be. I've had my eye on him for years and saw first hand his true nature. He's good at heart and willing to sacrifice his life to save people. Which is why I will be making him the face of my agency and will fully finance him."

The crowd goes wild with reactions. Meanwhile Kai whispers to me.

Kai: "Might wanna go to the changing room. I have this feeling a fight's about to break out."

I nod walking away. Entering the changing room I take a seat uncovering my face.

Y/N: "This is either gonna go really good, or really bad."

I sigh getting lost in thought. 

Voice: "Y/N?"

I look and feel the whole world go silent.

Y/N: "Tsuyu?"