Attack On UA

Y/N POV

After a couple minutes we tally up the votes.

Iida: "The votes are in. Our class representative is Izuku Midoriya. And the deputy is Yaoyorozu."

The bell rings dismissing us to lunch. As I munch I look at Deku to see him looking uneasy.

Y/N: "You okay?"

Deku: "I'm just unsure about being class representative."

Uraraka: "Why?"

Deku: "I've never had this kinda responsibility before. I fear messing it up."

Iida: "You'll do fine. Just do your duties and everything will work out."

Deku: "You think so?"

Iida: "I know so."

An alarm rings out. We then hear the P.A.

P.A: "Level three security breach. All students please evacuate to the nearest safety area."

Iida: "What's a level three security breach?"

Kid: "Means someone got past the gate."

I narrow my eyes. When no one's looking I slip out of the cafeteria. 

3rd POV

The students begin exiting the cafeteria. 

Uraraka: "We need to leave."

Iida: "Good idea."

Deku: "Wait. Where's Y/N?"

They look not finding him anywhere.

Iida: "He must've left already."

The building rumbles.

Uraraka: "I feel as though we really need to leave."

Iida: "Right. Let's go!"

They leave.

Y/N POV

Pulling up my mask I perch on the side of UA overlooking the courtyard. It's then I see a massive guy tearing everything up. I leap landing just ahead of him.

Y/N: "Destroying a public icon. Pretty big offense."

He faces me showing a look of anger.

Man: "No good vigilante."

He kicks up the ground before running towards me. I leap landing on his back. I holler holding up one hand.

Y/N: "Yeehaw! Ride'em cowboy!!!"

Man: "Get offa me!!"

He shakes his body throwing me off. Flying off I attach a web strand to his face.

Man: "Ah gross!"

I pull him towards me. Getting close I punch his face. But he laughs showing no sign of pain.

Man: "That the best you got?"

He grabs my chest lifting me off the ground.

Man: "Let me show you what I got."

Y/N: "Crap."

He easily tosses me away until I crash into the library. Slamming into a bookshelf I get up going wide eyed.

Y/N: "Uh oh."

I leap over the man as he crashes head fast into the bookshelf. Grabbing the back of his pants I sling him over my shoulder neck first onto the ground. He growls before grabbing my ankle. I go flying away. He then comes running towards me.

Pulling a table to me I use it as a shield. He crashes into me sending us both through the wall going into the shower room. I get squished against the wall when the man grabs my neck starting to choke me out.

Man: "I heard you were formidable. But I'm just disappointed."

I stare at him grabbing his wrist.

Y/N: "You talk too much."

Sending out a web strand it attaches to the wall behind him. With a tug a section comes free smashing against the back of his head. I slam both of my feet into his chest sending him tumbling backwards. Firing two web strands at the ceiling I pull with all my might. A chunk of the roof comes loose burying the man. 

Man: "Curse you... vigilante."

He passes out allowing me to relax.

Y/N: "Finally."

Exiting the building I perch on top of UA looking over the damage.

Y/N: "I really hope Nezu's got insurance."

With a leap I swing to go change.