Shigaraki

Y/N POV

I exit the train arriving at Jaku General Hospital. Getting close I begin walking west. An hour later I come across an abandoned warehouse.

Y/N: "Bingo."

I enter the warehouse finding it completely empty. I slightly groan.

Y/N: "Well so much for that."

Voice: "You finally found me."

I turn seeing sir hands.

Y/N: "Are you Shigaraki by chance?"

Shigaraki: "The one and only."

Y/N: "Good."

I discreetly press record.

Y/N: "So, Shigaraki, you're the great mastermind."

Shigaraki: "I am."

Y/N: "How's it feel? Bringing me down?"

Shigaraki: "It feels fantastic. It wasn't an easy task. The hardest part was resisting the urge to just kill you the day you defeated my master."

Y/N: "Master. You mean All For One?"

Shigaraki: "Yes. When he fell I wanted revenge. But killing you would've been too easy. I wanted to make you hurt, like I did. I knew you could take any physical beating, so I figured I'd give you an emotional beating. I severed every tie you had made. I turned the entire country against you. Now look at you, the most wanted man in all of Japan."

Y/N: "You've completed your plan. You made me suffer. What's next?"

Shigaraki: "I finally kill you."

He pulls out a remote. He then presses a button. The last thing I see is light engulfing the area.

3rd POV

The warehouse is blown to smithereens. Rubble flies everywhere as a crater is formed. When the dust settles all that remains is smoldering debris. Going to the epicenter we see Y/N covered by rubble. He twitches emitting a long groan.

Y/N POV

I open my eyes groaning. I then look at what remains of the warehouse.

Y/N: "I've gotta stop getting blown up."

I push the rubble off me. I then get to my feet. But pain consumes my torso. Looking down I see a rebar going through my stomach.

Y/N: "That's... not good."

I grab the rebar wincing. Taking a couple breaths I yank it out. I yelp trying to breathe out the pain. I then grip my stomach trying to stop the bleeding.

Y/N: "Gotta get help."

I limp away. But a gunshot is heard. Pain hits my leg taking me down. Looking I see Shigaraki with a gun in his hand.

Shigaraki: "You're not going anywhere."

He kicks me onto my back. He then hovers over me.

Shigaraki: "I'm not letting you get away a second time."

He aims the gun at my face.

Shigaraki: "This' the end Y/N."

He cocks the hammer back.

Shigaraki: "Say goodbye."

I twist as he fires the bullet. I then double kick his chest sending him away. I stagger to my feet as Shigaraki eyes me with anger.

Shigaraki: "You're just too stubborn to die, aren't you? Well allow me to fix that."

He places his hand on the ground. It erodes quickly heading towards me. I roll out of the way. But Shigaraki slams his boot into my jaw. I tumble hitting the back of my head on a tree. I shake myself alert seeing the erode attack coming for me.

I backflip onto the tree. Pushing off I propel myself towards Shigaraki. He delivers a right hook. I pull myself above him. I then pull myself down kicking his back. He slides to a stop. I land as we eye each other.

Shigaraki: "Looks like we've got an interesting fight on our hands. Wonder who'll win."