Arrested

3rd POV

As the cops arrest Y/N we jump to UA academy to see all of its inhabitants in complete shock. But none more than class 1A.

Mina: "I can't believe it, Y/N was the vigilante."

Jiro: "He was right here. Under our nose the entire time."

Ojiro: "His identity was just revealed."

Sero: "I can only imagine what's gonna happen now."

Shoji: "He's gonna be hunted."

Todoroki: "Every villain alive is gonna want a piece of him."

Toru: "But he's gonna be okay though, right?"

Tokoyami: "It is uncertain to tell. He's got a much bigger problem right now."

Momo: "He's right. He'll have to answer for the destruction of Deika City."

Uraraka: "But there's no way he'd do that. He's too good."

Ida: "That may be the case. But it'll be hard to convince others otherwise when that video showed the complete opposite."

Kirishima: "I just hope his family's okay."

*elsewhere* 

At a police station we see Y/N's step mom and Eri sitting on a bench. Eri has a look of worry while Y/N's step mom has her arm around Eri trying to comfort her.

Eri: "Y/N's gonna be okay, right?"

Mom: "He's gonna be just fine."

Eri looks at her. She smiles making Eri slightly return it. The doors then burst open. They look forward to see Y/N being shoved by police. His wrists are chained to his chest. A chain is fastened to the cuffs around his ankles making it difficult to walk. He's shoved forward where he locks eyes with Eri and his step mom.

Mom: "Just hang on Y/N. I'll get this settled. Till then just don't say anything."

Cop: "Keep moving criminal scum!"

He's shoved again. He's sent through a set of doors where he's caught by two cops. 

Cop: "Not so smug with irons on, are you?"

He's turned around facing the cop.

Cop: "I had a soft spot for you kid. I thought you weren't so bad. But then you pulled that stunt with Deika City. Now I see trusting you was a mistake."

He punches Y/N's stomach taking him to the floor. As he coughs for air the three cops take turns stomping on him. 

Cop2: "No good murderer."

Cop3: "You'll burn in hell for what you did."

Y/N simply takes the abuse. But they're stopped by police officer Tanaka.

Tanaka: "That's enough boys. Don't rough him up too much. He needs to look pretty for his conviction."

He picks Y/N up by the front of his jacket.

Tanaka: "I've waited three long years for this moment. And now it's here. I'm gonna make you regret ever putting on that mask."

He looks at his men.

Tanaka: "Take him to his cell."

Y/N's hauled away to his cell. Later that day his cell door opens revealing Tanaka.

Tanaka: "On your feet magot."

Y/N gets off his bed. He's then restrained.

Tanaka: "Let's go."

He's moved through the police station. As he passes the office area he looks to the side. There he sees cops looking over his costume. Some fiddle with the gadgets while one poses with his mask.

Tanaka: "Keep moving."

He's pushed continuing on his path. He finally arrives at an interrogation room. He's chained to the table as Tanaka sits across from him.

Tanaka: "So, ready to tell us why you turned into a murderer?"