A Bad Feeling

Y/N POV

Tsuyu tilts her head looking at me.

Tsuyu: "What do you mean?"

Y/N: "Think about it. I started fighting crime when I turned thirteen. That means for two bordering on three years I've faced down everything from small time robbers to full on supervillains. And in that time the must hurt I ever got was a broken back. Makes me wonder where all of this is heading."

Tsuyu: "You're scared something's coming?"

Y/N: "Yeah. I think. I don't know."

Tsuyu: "Explain."

Y/N: "I faced all those things and survived. I'm not really superstitious, but it feels weird. Like I'm being set up for something. And going off my gut, it's nothing good."

Tsuyu: "You're scared. You feel like you're heading for disaster."

Y/N: "Yeah."

She offers a smile.

Tsuyu: "Well don't worry Y/N. If, and keyword being if, that time comes. You'll have a bunch of people on your side to help you. Me included."

She plants a soft peck on my cheek.

Tsuyu: "You're not alone. If you ever feel overwhelmed, don't hesitate to ask for help."

She walks away. Meanwhile red hits my cheek as what she just did replays repeatedly in my head.

Y/N: "She was just being nice, right?"

Later that day I head to Nezu's office where I see Eri coloring while Nezu types on his computer.

Y/N: "Ready to go?"

She looks at me.

Eri: "Yes."

Putting her coloring book in her bag she joins my side. Exiting the academy I pull out my phone to call a ride when Eri tugs on my shirt.

Eri: "Can you swing us to your house?"

Y/N: "Why?"

She looks down pressing her fingers together.

Eri: "It's just that when we did it when you were fighting Overhaul it was really fun. And I was wanting to have fun again."

I smile at her adorableness.

Y/N: "We can swing."

She climbs up my back.

Y/N: "Holding on tight?"

She nods. Crouching down I leap high into the air. Holding out my hand I fire a web strand that attaches to a building. Pulling it tight we begin swinging towards my house. After a couple minutes I land outside my front door. I then look over my shoulder at Eri who's hair is a complete mess.

Eri: "That was fun."

I smile setting her down. We then enter my house where I see mom watching TV.

Y/N: "I'm home."

She gets off the couch standing before us. She looks at Eri smiling.

Mom: "And you must be the lovely Eri Y/N told me about."

She looks at me in confusion.

Eri: "Y/N?"

Y/N: "That's my name."

She looks down.

Eri: "Y/N."

She looks at mom bowing.

Eri: "It is so nice to meet you Y/N's step mom."

Mom: "Aww, so cute. But you can just call me Mary."

Eri: "Mary."

Mom: "Come on, I'll show you to your room."

She walks away to be shown around.

*timeskip* 

Winter is finally here. Right now I watch as Eri helps mom bake cookies.

Mom: "You excited for Christmas Eri?"

She looks at mom.

Eri: "What's a Christmas?"

Mom: "You never celebrated Christmas?"

Eri looks down sad.

Eri: "I didn't really get to celebrate anything at my old home."

Mom wraps her arms around Eri.

Mom: "Then looks like we'll need to make this Christmas extra special."

I smile when my phone rings.

Y/N: "Hello?"

All Might: "Y/N, it's me All Might. I need help."

I shoot to my feet.

Y/N: " What's the emergency?"

All Might: "Some idiot hijacked an ambulance that's housing a doner kidney."

Y/N: "Where is it now?"

All Might: "I don't know. I lost it after Sun Street."

I hear sirens. I look out my window to see said ambulance speed by.

Y/N: "Found the ambulance."

I hang up and run to my room. Throwing on my costume I head back to the window.

Mom: "Hurry back okay?"

I smile.

Y/N: "I will."

Throwing up my mask I leap outside swinging after the stolen ambulance.