All's Quiet In The Neighborhood

Y/N POV

I land looking at the sign.

Y/N: "Deika City. This' the place."

I walk inside finding the entire city quiet.

Y/N: "It's way too quiet for a city."

I then look around at the empty streets.

Y/N: "Where is everyone?"

My body tingles making me leap onto the side of a building. I look as a man with smoke for hands walks into view.

Y/N: "Mind telling me why you did that?"

Man: "Hello vigilante. So nice of you to drop by."

Y/N: "Where is everyone?"

Man: "Around. But I wouldn't worry about them. I'd worry about me."

He sends blasts of smoke. I pull myself out of the way avoiding his attacks. Now above him I pull myself downwards slamming my feet onto his chest. He grabs my ankle making his smoke entrap my leg. 

I aim my hand activating my vambrace. I fire a blast of ice web. It hits the man's chest pushing him back. I land attaching web strands to his feet. The lightning activates electrocuting him. He screams in pain. It ceases making him pass out.

Y/N: "So much for a welcoming town."

Kai: "You met opposition?"

Y/N: "Yeah. I-"

I get tackled by the smoke man. He attempts a right hook. I block it. I then slam my feet into his chest. However he bursts into a puff of his smoke. I cough as some enters my lungs. I wave it away getting to my feet.

Kai: "What was that?"

Y/N: *cough* "Nothing." *cough* "Just a last ditch attack. Turns out it was just a hologram of some kind."

Kai: "Good. Care to come back?"

Y/N: "Not right now. I wanna-"

I see something slink behind a building.

Y/N: "Saw something. I'll call you back."

I run after the unknown object. I get close finding it to be a shadow with yellow orbs for eyes. It turns and hisses seeing me. It quickly turns left rounding a corner. I do the same but come face to face with a man with diamond like skin.

Man: "It's the vigil-"

I punch his jaw instantly dropping him to the ground. I make a right seeing tentacles heading for my face. I limbo avoiding them. Then grabbing them I spin their owner around until they become embedded in a wall. I look forward seeing that shadow trill going away.

Y/N: "Get back here!"

I fire a web strand swinging after the shadow. It flies high into the air. I slingshot myself after it meeting it in the air. I go to grab it but it phases through my hands. Its tail end hits my chest sending me back. I backflip onto safety when I shiver. I hop as a huge section of the ground explodes. 

I web a piece of debris and swing it over my shoulder. It comes down striking the one responsible for the explosion. I look forward to see the shadow on a rooftop. I land beside it seeing it just floating there. I pull myself to it grabbing its neck. It screeches creating several hands. I grab and tear each hand off. It screeches in pain before bursting into smoke. 

Y/N: "Finally, it's over."

I hear beeping. The word cracks apart. When it comes back I see the source of the beeping.

Y/N: "Crap!!!"

A massive explosion erupts leveling the area. The impact blows me into the ground. I go through two levels hitting the very bottom. But the building creaks as all the floor rubble falls down covering me completely.