From Bad To Worse

Y/N POV

In just three short days, things turned from bad to worse. Shortly after his escape a country wide alert was put out for Y/N. As an added measure several squads of elite soldiers were deployed throughout the country. Their job is to patrol his frequent spots in hopes of catching him. 

His step mom and Eri were taken into custody as a contingency plan. Checkpoints were also established to further increase the chances of finding Y/N. One was set up outside his house. Another at Kai's agency. The last was set up at none other than UA Academy. 

What was once a happy school is now nothing but a militaristic fortress. Its students are bombarded with questions on Y/N's whereabouts. Things on the outside weren't any different. The streets of Musutafu were littered with crime. 

Due to Y/N being a high priority target, all of the authorities attention is focused on capturing him. This has led to crime coming to an all time high. Villains openly commit crime with now fear of being caught. Normally the pros would stop them. But they've all been given clear orders to hunt down Y/N no matter what. This has caused a rift between the public and the police.

Mina: "I'm scared guys."

Sero: "Same here. Seems like the world is falling apart."

Ojiro: "And all over one person."

Jiro: "Poor Y/N. I can only imagine what's going through his head."

Momo: "I know what you mean. Having the entire country hunting you down."

Toru: "And his family. It must be so hard for them watching all of this happen and not being able to do anything."

Uraraka: "Where do you guys think he is?"

Todoroki: "Who knows. I just hope it's somewhere safe."

While they all show sympathy Tsuyu only looks at her desk. Her thoughts focused solely on Y/N.

Tsuyu: *to self* "Y/N, wherever you are. Please, please hang in there."

Y/N POV

I make my way down the street. I then look to the side to see a TV showing the news.

Hana: "We're now entering day three of the hunt for Y/N L/N. He escaped capture with the aid of one Kai, owner of the Kai agency. Kai is currently awaiting punishment. But as for Y/N, he remains at large."

A picture of me is then shown.

Hana: "A reward of ten million yen is being offered for leads resulting in his capture. If you have any information, please inform your nearest authorities."

I pull my hood down further obscuring my face. I then look over my disguise.

 I then look over my disguise

Y/N: "It's so cliché."

I shake my head continuing down the road. Meanwhile I think out loud.

Y/N: "This sucks. I've got everyone looking for me. Meaning I've got no one to help me. Meaning if I wanna clear my name then I've gotta do it all on my own. But the question is how on earth do I go about doing that?"

I think when an idea hits me.

Y/N: "Of course. I go back to square one."

I hail down a cab. Getting inside he looks at his rearview mirror at me.

Driver: "Where to?"

I show him an address.

Y/N: "Here."

He looks it over.

Driver: "Are you sure?"

Y/N: "Yes."

Driver: "Alright."

He drives away taking me to my destination.