Savior

3rd POV

The building comes crashing down burying Y/N in flaming debris. When the dust settles he's seen trapped under a mountain of rubble. He faintly opens his eyes seeing a blurred world. Looking to the side he sees a silhouette making its way to him. He reaches out for it, but he passes out. The silhouette reaches him revealing themself as a certain pro.

All Might: "Fear not young hero. You're gonna be okay."

Using his strength he flings the rubble away picking Y/N up. He looks him over seeing burn marks covering various parts of his body. His costume is also torn partially exposing his torso.

All Might: "You're one lucky kid. Let's get you checked out."

Leaping away he carries Y/N to be looked over. 

Y/N POV

I groggily open my eyes being met with a blinding light. I close my eyes emitting a long groan.

Y/N: "Bright light."

Slowly opening my eyes I find myself in a type of room, an office by the looks of it. 

Voice: "Glad to see you awake."

I look to the side to see an elderly woman in a nurse's outfit.

Y/N: "Who're you?"

Recovery Girl: "Name's Recovery Girl."

Y/N: "And where might I be?"

Recovery Girl: "UA High School."

Y/N: "Ah. And was I by chance, brought here in a special costume? Let's say one matching the one worn by the outlaw from the news?"

Recovery Girl: "Yes."

Y/N: "I thought so."

Flipping off the bed I run out of the room down the long hallway. 

Y/N: "Gotta get out of here."

I slide to a stop seeing a woman in a saucy outfit.

Woman: "Halt streaker!"

I turn tail running away from her.

Woman: "Hey, get back here!"

Looking over my shoulder I see her gaining on me.

Y/N: "Crap."

I dive through the window landing in the courtyard. I then dive behind a tree catching my breath.

Y/N: "Okay. Now that I lost the dominatrix I can finally leave."

Voice: "In those clothes?"

I look and yelp seeing a mouse. I back away as he walks out of the bushes standing upright.

Y/N: "What the heck is going on? Since when did mice start standing upright and wearing suits?"

Mouse: "I'm sure you have so many questions. But if you'll allow it I'll gladly answer as many of them as I can."

I think. I then shrug.

Y/N: "What's the worst that can happen? I accept."

Mouse: "Wonderful. Please follow me."

I begin walking after him. He soon holds out a set of clothes.

Mouse: "Here. Can't have you walking around half naked."

I look down seeing that I'm in nothing but my white boxers with pink hearts. I laugh nervously grabbing the clothes.

Y/N: "Thanks."

Now dressed I sit down on a couch.

Mouse: "Tea?"

I smile grabbing a glass.

Y/N: "Thanks."

Setting the tray down he takes a seat on the chair in front of me. 

Nezu: "Before we begin I believe introductions are in order. My name is Nezu. I'm the principal of UA Academy."

Y/N: "Nice to meet you. I'm Y/N L/N."

Nezu: "The illegal vigilante."

I become fearful.

Y/N: "You know?"

Nezu: "Yes. I recognized that outfit anywhere."

Y/N: "So what now? You gonna turn me over to the police?"

He chuckles.

Nezu: "No. The complete opposite in fact. I wanna offer you protection."

I tilt my head.

Y/N: "Why?"