Unpunished No More

3rd POV

Everyone in Japan watches as the shadow covered person takes center screen.

Shadow: "Citizens of Japan. For three years a figure has been helping you. He has been seen leaping through your skies, fighting in the name of peace. But he is not who he claims to be."

At UA we see every student watching the feed which switches to a video of Y/N running through Deika City.

Shadow: "Just under an hour ago this so called helper stepped into the innocent Deika City. We welcomed him with open arms but he welcomed us another way."

The video shows citizens smiling at Y/N. But for no reason he punches a man out cold. Everyone gasps seeing his act of hostility.

Shadow: "He struck down a man who merely wanted an autograph. But it did not stop there. He just kept going."

The rest of the video reveals Y/N to have been mercilessly beating down citizens. With Y/N we see him shaking his head, that wasn't what happened. Was it?

Shadow: "Then to top off his rampage he did the unthinkable."

The video now shows Y/N beating the shadow creature. But to the citizens of Japan all they see is Y/N yanking wires out of a city device. Sparks fly as the last thing they see is an explosion. The shadow person then makes photos of the aftermath be shown.

Shadow: "Deika City. The once happy home of twenty thousand. Is now but an empty crater. All those lives silenced in a flash. Your helper has been lying to you. He's not a savior, but a destroyer. Just look at the damage he causes every time he quote, 'saves you."

They're shown all the damage from each of Y/N's major villain fights.

Shadow: "The vigilante is not a helper. He's nothing but a magnet for disaster. And he's still on the loose. He has remained unpunished for three long years. Well no more. Today he shall be brought to justice. Today, the vigilante will fall."

All eyes widen as the last photo is shown.

Shadow: "The infamous vigilante is none other than UA student Y/N L/N. He's a sixteen year boy who lives with his step mom on 125 Southeast Sunrise Avenue in financial district Japan."

The feed cuts with the only thing being heard is pure silence.

Y/N POV

I remain frozen at what just happened. I try to deny it but the more I try to the more reality sets in. My identity was just revealed to all of Japan. As of this day everything from supervillains to the country police will rain down on me, wanting me dead. 

Y/N: "Holy crap."

I back up when they enter my mind.

Y/N: "Mom, Eri."

I leap swinging back home. Landing on the roofs across from my house I see cop cars surrounding my house. 

Y/N: "Not good."

Cop: "There he is!!!!"

I run away as gunfire heads for me. I leap off the building swinging down the street. Looking behind me I see everything from S.W.A.T. to F.B.I. cars chasing after me. I make a quick left turn. But the second I do I barely see something thin at eye level.

3rd POV

Y/N slams neck first into a steel cable. He backflips hitting a wall face first. He falls straight down hitting the cold asphalt. He staggers to his hands and knees. But a dart hits his neck. He's pumped with sedatives. His body goes dead weight as he's finally taken down.