Post Fight

3rd POV

It's been roughly three days since the climatic fight between Y/N and All For One. Since then crime's been low. Seeing a major villain fall dampened their enthusiasm to commit crime. Mostly they're just too stunned to act. At UA we see class 1A  in the classroom just talking.

Uraraka: "I'm glad crime's low. Makes it easier for people to relax."

Sero: "I know what you mean. My neighborhood hasn't had a single purse snatching for three days."

Shoji: "It's all thanks to that vigilante. Because of him most criminals are too scared to commit crime."

Mina: "Since he took down a major threat maybe now the media will treat him nicer."

Yuga: "Here's hoping."

Jiro: "I wish he wasn't so hurt. I miss seeing him pop up in my news feed."

Mina: *smug smile* "Sounds like someone's got a crush on the illegal hero."

Her shoulder is frozen by Todoroki.

Todoroki: "Lay off."

She rubs the back of her head.

Mina: "Right. Sorry."

Todoroki: "But she's right. It's good to hear his deeds."

Deku: "Yeah. Like that time he stopped a speeding semi."

Kirishima: "I saw that. He stopped it with his bare hands. What a man."

Tokoyami: "Or that time he helped stop a bomb."

Mineta: "And he did it by chucking it into the ocean right?" 

Ojiro: "Yep. Smart way to minimalize the blast effect."

Iida: "I wonder when he'll be back."

Tsuyu: "Speaking of back, anybody notice Y/N's gone?"

Toru: "I thought something felt off."

Momo: "I wonder where he is."

The door opens revealing Aizawa.

Aizawa: "He's at the hospital."

They become concerned.

Koda: "Why?"

Aizawa: "A family member of his got hurt during that villain fight."

Uraraka: "Is she gonna be okay?"

Aizawa: "From what Nezu said she's finally in stable condition. She's got a couple bruised organs and cracked sternum. Other than that she's fine"

They breathe a sigh of relief.

Tsuyu: "When's he gonna be back?"

Aizawa: "Unclear. Nezu says Y/N wants to be with her until she's able to leave the hospital."

*meanwhile*

Entering an elevator of the Kai agency we see All Might, Nezu and Kai. The doors open gracing them the sight of Y/Ns who's laying on a bed. He's got bandages covering the sides of his neck and entire right arm which's in a sling. 

All Might: "How is he?"

Kai: "Not as bad as we thought. His arm is burnt with some areas having second degree. His ankles are sprained with a hairline fracture in his left femur. He's got a couple broke ribs and deep bruising to his chest."

Nezu: "What about his back?"

Kai looks at a clipboard.

Kai: "Doc says it was broken."

They slightly look down.

Kai: "But good news that it wasn't disconnected."

They perk back up.

All Might: "Is he able to walk?"

Kai: "Too early to tell. We'll have to run some test when he wakes up."

Y/N POV

I watch as the fire comes down on me. I gasp opening my eyes. Looking around I sigh seeing it was just a dream.

Voice: "Good to see you awake."

I look seeing Kai walking into the room.

Y/N: "How long have I been out?"

Kai: "Five days."

He stands by my side.

Kai: "How you feeling?"

I smile.

Y/N: "Not dead."

*timeskip*

I look at my feet.

Kai: "Just wiggle your toes."

I inhale wiggling my toes. But they don't move. Kai pats my back.

Kai: "I'm so sor-"

My eyed widen as my toes slowly move.