Winners and Losers pt.3

(Later that night)

Outside the Pro-Bending arena, there are multiple Metalbending soldiers on boats scouting the river while they had air support from above.

The Fire Ferrets are moments away from their Championship match against the Wolf Bats. Korra, Bolin, and Hiei walk onto the platform as pabu climbed onto Bolin's shoulder wearing his own uniform Asami made for him.

Announcer: "Introducing the challengers, the Future Industries Fire Ferrets!" The crowd began to cheer while the three benders waved at the crowd. When they got onto the ring Bolin and Pabu preformed their stunt they practiced on

Announcer: "And their opponents, the three time defending champions, the White Falls Wolf Bats!" They came out on the platform wearing a wolf bat costume and began howling as fire works emitted from behind them and around the audience

Bolin scoffed "They got nothing on us buddy, anybody can howl."

Korra: "I'm gonna knock Tahno's stupid hair off his stupid head." She said as everyone stood at the center line.

As soon as the bell dinged Tahno attempted to hit Korra with a Waterbending uppercut, she leaned back and jumped back but was hit in the gut by his Water sphere sending her back to zone 2. Hiei launched a Fireball at the Earthbender but he easily dodged and sent two discs towards Hiei.

Hiei gets hit and sent back into zone 2 with Korra. Bolin manages to return the favor to their Firebender as the disc bounced off the ropes and smacked the Firebender into zone 2

Hiei: "Nice shot Bolin!"

Tahno gathered a large amount of water and launched it towards Bolin sending him to zone 3. That should've been a foul but the ref didn't call anything.

Hiei: "What's the big idea ref? That was a housing foul!" Hiei looked up at the ref who just shrugged it off.

The Earthbender used a disc Hiei was standing on and trips him smacking him into zone 3 "Oh come on refs! There was some funny business in that play!" Tenzin yelled

Lin looked over at Tenzin and folded her arms "Wouldn't have guessed you knew the rules of Pro Bending." Tenzin cleared his throat "Ahem, I've been brushing up. That Wolf-Bat blatantly bent a disc outside of his zone."

The Firebender and Tahno knocks Bolin out of the ring leaving Korra and Hiei who were in zone 3.

All three Wolf-Bats go to hit Korra, but Hiei jumps infront of her and block their attacks with his Firebending which causes both of them to go over, but Korra manages to catch herself and Hiei. Korra swings Hiei back then throws him back up. Hiei lands down and hits Tahno with a Firebending kick knocking him back. He gets up to look at Hiei in disbelief while Hiei just winked at him.

Round two was underway and Team Fire Ferrets decided to huddle up.

Korra: "What's wrong with these refs?"

Hiei: "They've been paid off. It's the only explanation. Someone wants us to lose."

Korra: "If the Wolf Bats are gonna fight dirty, then so should we."

Hiei: "No, we can't. The refs have it out for us. If we're going to win this thing, it has to be fair and square."

Korra: "Ugh, that's no fun, but all right."

Round two began and when the bell dinged the Wolf Bats began to fight dirty again as Tahno sent a Water sphere at Korra who dodges it but was unable to move as she looked down to see her foot caught in ice. Tahno jumped up and sent a Water beam at Korra from his foot.