8: KUNI TURNED DARK REAL FAST 😰😰

(After spending lots of money and 70 wishes Yelan came home too 🤩🤩)

Tbh idk POV:

To be honest, Y/n didn't know why he wanted to share every single food with Kunikuzushi today. He was never like this before.

"Kuni, we can share, right?" He asked with no shame at all, making Kunikuzushi accept with no hesitation. "Okay."

Realizing what he had just said, Kunikuzushi lowered his head in embarrassment.

Y/n unwrapped the cake, and used the only fork that came with it to cut it down. He put the piece of cake near Kunikuzushi's mouth.

"..huh?" Kunikuzushi let out a confused sound, although it was quite obvious. Seeing absolutely no shame in Y/n's eyes, Kunikuzushi bites down on the fork that holds the piece of cake with a red face.

'He isq way too cute for this world,' Y/n thought as he smiled. He then used the same fork to break down a piece for him, and put it in his mouth gracefully with a grin so wide you'd think he won the lottery.

Kunikuzushi was redder than a tomato at this point, his heart was pounding and he didn't know what it meant. Kunikuzushi was in a panic mode, gripping onto his silk clothes with a worried, red face.

Y/n repeated the process, cutting down the cake piece by piece and feeding majority of them to his Kuni. Using the same fork.

After the cake was finished, Kunikuzushi let out a sigh of relief, even if he wasn't happy that it ended so fast.

Y/n dumped everything that was still edible onto the table, and out the trash in the bag. The two then went around Inazuma to give away the items.

"Why are you giving it away?" Kunikuzushi asked, confused and curious of these human emotions. "Well, if their no use to us, we don't have to waste it. We can give it to people who actually needs them." Y/n smiled. Again.

Y/n's h/c hair seemed to glow in the morning sunlight, at least to Kunikuzushi it was. He would never forget that smile, the one so comforting yet puzzling. Y/n's e/c eyes shined like jewels that were newly discovered, surprising people with how pretty they were.

Kunikuzushi was memorized in Y/n's beauty, and didn't say anything. Just staring at Y/n continuing to pass out items at strangers.

After that whole thing, they walked around Inazuma. "Inazuma is very beautiful. I don't regret traveling here." Y/n said, holding onto Kunikuzushi's hand to not get lost in the crowd.

Up until now, Kunikuzushi was lost in his thoughts, thinking deeply about humans, emotions, and.. love.

But now, Kunikuzushi realized something. If Y/n traveled here, then that would mean once he get bored of Inazuma, he would leave.

Kunikuzushi panicked, holding tighter around Y/n's hand. He didn't want Y/n to leave. He had just fallen in love with someone, and realized it.

They couldn't go.

Kunikuzushi thought about every possible outcome of Y/n leaving. He also thought of every solution. 'Keep them interested in Inazuma' sounded impossible. It would at most last three weeks.

Locking them up? Could they rebel..?

Go.. with them? That's right, he could go with him! That way, he wouldn't have to see her again, and he'd still be with Y/n! It was the most perfect plan!

As they wandered, everything stayed silent. This was their thing, where they would put up small conversations or just say nothing at all.

Kunikuzushi just needed to know one last thing.

"Y/n.. you won't.. leave me, right?" He asked, clutching onto Y/n's hand tightly and looking at him with teary eyes.

The tears were faked, but they seemed real enough just to 'persuade' Y/n into agreeing.

"Of course not, Kuni! I would never!" Y/n said, rubbing his Kuni's head in a panic, hoping to make him stop crying. "Please don't cry.."

Kunikuzushi wiped his tears, and nodded. "I'm sorry for being so emotional.. it's just-" Kunikuzushi was such a good actor, he knew he didn't even understand emotions, how could he be emotional?

Y/n still fell for it. "Nonono, it's fine, it's fine. I'd never leave you." Y/n said, pulling Kuni in for a hug.

They just stood there for a while, hugging each other to feel better.

Kunikuzushi smiled, Y/n fell for it. That method works.