17: GAINING FORGIVENESS LIKE A GENTLEMEN 🔥🔥

(Y'all ever just want to torture someone with a sex toy until they beg you to stop but their voice is too weak and their prostate is overstimulated? Especially when they act bratty and they whimper?)

Y/n POV:

I woke up in the middle of the night to Kuni trembling and moaning, loudly. I purposely left the vibrator on last night.

It felt so sticky down there. It was on low vibrations, though. "Have you learned anything, Kuni?" Upon hearing my voice, he clung onto me tighter. "P-please.. agh.. aaah.. t-turn, ah! It off.. t-too much..!~"

As much as I loved torturing him, I knew I had to turn it off. I grabbed the remote control, and.. turned it higher.

He looked at me with shock, his eyes red with tears, he begins trembling even harder. He can't speak, and he hugs me tighter. "Do you like this?" He shakes his head, arching his back as the vibrator finds his prostate again.

I raise his chin with my fingers, and look into his eyes. "Liar." I smirk, turning it even higher. He basically screams, his overstimulated prostate taking everything. He probably won't be able to properly walk or talk for a few weeks.

"Aaah.. ugh~ ah! Ah! Ah..!~ T-too.. much.. aaahhh.." His moans were so weak, his voice was dry. He cummed again, and I finally turned it off.

Once the vibrations stopped, he whimpered. He calms his breathes as I took the vibrator out of him. It was slick with liquids, I set it on the table.

I had handcuffed his wrists together, and his arms were wrapped around my neck, so he couldn't take the vibrator out without waking me up. I took the handcuffs out.

Kuni was still trembling hard. "I'm sorry~" He lets go of me, and turns the other way weakly. I can hear him pouting, how cute.

"Kuni~ You know it was enjoyable.." I tried reasoning with him, but leaving the vibrator in him without telling him where the remote was for two hours was a little far.

His prostate was definitely overstimulated, and his body was as weak as a kid. I picked Kuni up, he gasped and tried to punch me, but he was too tired to lift his arm.

I washed him clean, and we went to sleep in another bed since the old one was covered in his cum. I cuddled him
as much as he wanted and gave him small praises as I kissed his forehead.

He clung to me like a slug, refusing to let go no matter what.

I held him close, and we slept through the night peacefully.

-

I woke up first, as usual. I decided to spend a day off so that I could spend some time with Kuni after.. last night. He must be angry at me.

"Hey, boss. Me and Scaramouche can't work today." I spoke through the phone, outside of the room of course. "Why not?" "I fucked him too hard last night, he's most definitely mad at me."

"This is the third time this week, C/n! Don't fuck the poor boy too hard regularly!" It was Thursday. "Yeah, yeah. I'll be working extra tomorrow, see you." Then, I hung up.

I went back into the room to see Kuni still sleeping. His sleeping face was so beautiful..

I snuck back into the bed, and cuddled him until he woke up. He turned around, regaining some energy from sleep.

"Good morning, Kuni." He sat up, then laid back down. "Does it hurt?" ...

It was common for him to not talk to be at all for a few hours whenever I made him mad. But this time, I think it was just because he couldn't speak.

"I'm sorry~ I've told boss that we couldn't make it today, don't worry." He nods slightly, turning his back on me.

"I'll go make you some food." I said, kissing his forehead before getting out of bed. I walked to the kitchen, and hummed a song as I cooked.

"Breakfast is ready, babe." I said as I set the plates down on the dining table. I see him try to get out of bed on his own, but failing miserably. He fell out of the bed because his legs were too weak.

"Kuni, let me help you." I contained my laughter, and carried him to the chair. He sat down, and let out a shaky moan. Must be his prostate, I'm assuming.

We eat breakfast in peace, and I try to gain his forgiveness, which I failed. "Kuni~ In really sorry. You've got to admit you liked it!" He pouts cutely as he puts another spoonful of porridge in his mouth, turning his head away.

He was too cute.. I just wanted to- wait, no, I'm trying to gain his forgiveness.

(YALL THANK YOU FOR 2K+ READS 😘)