48: RELAXATION BEFORE GNOSIS THINGS

(Keeping this picture of my whale inventory to cope with my future f2p account 😔🙏)

(WARNING SUSSY: I need sussy to cope ;))

Y/n POV:

Today was a brand new day, and we were ready to move back to Inazuma. I couldn't wait to settle in our mansion in Inazuma and fuck Kuni hard..

(Idk how harbingers go from one nation to another so teleportanté)

Inazuma looks just as beautiful as 500 years ago.. although it's been through some minor climate changes.

"Kuni?" "Yes?" "Be ready to get fucked hard when we get to our home." He held my hand tighter, his face red while nodding very slowly. "Good boy~"

Once we got back to our home in Inazuma, I immediately dragged Kuni to the masters bedroom.

I laid him down onto the bed, and began kissing his neck, causing him to let out such soft moans..

I pinned his wrists above his head, taking his shirt off gently while still kissing his neck. I could feel him grind against my crotch, I could feel myself growing hard.

I then took off his pants, holding onto his smexy thighs as he trembled and begged for me. "Please.. I can't wait anymore.."

"Shh.." I said, whispering in his ear. I slid his boxers down slowly, revealing his hardened cock.

I smirked as I let go of his wrists, making him watch as I strip down my clothes. He gulped, and his hands went towards his crotch. Moaning softly as his cold fingers touched his cock.

I grinned wider, letting him give himself a handjob as I watched, pinning him down the moment he was about to have an orgasm.

He should know my teasing methods, yet he still whimpered, frustrated. He kicked his legs against me, pouting and begging for release.

"I'll make you cum harder in a second.. be patience, slut." I put the collar on him, pulling on it as he nodded as whined.

I strapped a belt onto him, the belt had a tail on it. I smiled as I put the final piece on him, cat ears. He blushed as he realized what I was doing.

He didn't protest, but he did whimper and moan softly, as if urging me to start fucking him already. "Such an impatient kitty~"

I spread his legs, pressing them against his chest as I push myself into him in one swift move. He doesn't hold back, moaning loudly as he trembled, cumming everywhere like the slut he is.

I started moving, leaving him no mercy. He moans louder, gripping the bedsheets, breathing heavily.

I pulled on his collar, earning a whimper. Gosh, he was so sexy.. too sexy for his own good.

I pounded his ass, earning many orgasms and loud moans as he begged for more, for me to fill him up completely.

"Ah! Ngh, nghh..!~ Hah, aah!~" "My kitty.. My pretty kitty.."

He humps back onto me, wanting more stimulation against his prostate. He was such a needy, slutty, and horny whore.

I fucked him hard and fast, pounding his ass. He begged for my seed, not caring about if his body could take it or not.

His tight little hole feels so good, I slide across his hot, twitching walls perfectly. He moans loudly as I hit his prostate harder, then hit it so lightly he begs me to go harder.

I kissed and bit his inner thighs, leaving marks. I knew his body well after 500 years of fucking together, I knew his body inside out.

I held his hand, holding it tightly as he squeezes my hand, screaming in pleasure as he came again, harder this time.

I felt myself getting closer, Kuni's tight walls squeezing my cock, not letting go until I finish inside of him.

Meanwhile, he came again, screaming in ecstasy as he coated the bedsheets in white. He cummed so many times, moaning so loudly.. I wanted to fuck him even harder..

I pounded him recklessly, "S-sensitive, aah! Ngh, p-please, just fill me..!" With those words, I came inside of his slutty hole, filling him up with my seed.

I shot load after load inside of him, kissing his forehead and praising him. "You did well."

He panted heavily, looking mesmerizing and more sexy. "..round two?" He nods eagerly, getting on all-fours as he showed me his tight hole again, but with my cum leaking out of it.

He arched his back as I slammed mysf back into him, groaning.

(What do you do when ur friends with two people online and their dating and their like 4 years older than u but then the gf's friend told u the bf was actually considering between YOU (Ur 11) and the gf and they might break up if the gf gets tired of the bf, but there's a possibility the bf then might confess to u instead?!)

(And yes I'm 11, pls don't comment on how I'm 11 and accidentally spent 3K I'm not in the mood to deal with the insults rn. Btw I learned about sex in first grade so yes ☺️)