56: LAST CHAPTER? Nvm, Anywho lore + smut

(I'm having a crisis to do whether lore or sm or like smut.. uhhh smut after lore :)

WARNING: SUSSY)

Y/n POV:

This.. is perfect! Kuni is back with me, and I'm back with him. That's all that matters.

"Thank you, lesser lord Kusanali! I owe you so much!" I said, holding Kuni's hand as I bow to Nahida.

"There is no need to thank me, I'm just trying to help." She's just too cute and polite!

"Also.. while I was checking Scaramouches history, I realized that you also have some missing memories. Would you like to recover them?" She asked me.

Me? I have missing memories?! Didn't the system give them all back? It still had some?! Fuck that system..

"..yes, if you would be so kind to. I can't thank you enough." I said, bowing to Nahida, which she replied to. "No need, I'm just trying to do everything I can!"

(Uhhh ig she gives him some kind of like green ball or sm like the one she gave Kuni, and then bro just gets depressed. Also, for the memories, just check chapter 33, I ain't copy and pasting that shit 👯‍♂️)

Gosh.. dang?

Imagine meeting the abyss twin before... That's me.

"..Y/n? Are you okay now..?" Kuni asked, he had been by my side the entire time. I hugged him tightly, "Yes~" and kissed him on the cheek softly.

Well, I guess I should fill Lumine in on what happened.

(Blah blah blah, girlboss Lumine then sets out to find her brother again after getting information from you :)))))

"Well then.. since everything is resolved, I'll give you both some alone time." Lesser Lord Kusanali said, smiling before leaving the room.

Almost immediately, I grabbed Kuni and pinned him to the nearest bed, much to his surprise.

"..Y/n?" He questioned. I shushed him with a quick kiss. "I love you." I said, whispering in his ears as I slowly took off his shirt.

He realized what was going on. He blushed a little, before repeating my words. "..I love you too.."

I impatiently undressed him and myself, throwing all pieces of clothing onto the ground.

I turned him around, spreading his legs before slowly thrusting my cock into him. He gasped, covering his mouth slightly as his walls around me tightened.

I began thrusting faster and faster, not giving him much time to adjust before I was completely pounding into him, rearranging his insides and wrecking him while he was a moaning mess.

"Ah-! Nghh, aah~! Hah, ngh, mm!" He moaned louder and louder as I remembered where his prostate was. He had become so sensitive after I left, he hadn't tried to pleasure himself. He cummed hard once I hit his prostate.

I hit his prostate repeatedly, (just like how he cummed repeatedly) sometimes not just to tease him and make him whimper.

I pounded into him, his legs wrapped around my waist as he urges me to push further into him, which I did, and he arched his back.

He wrapped his arms around my neck, pulling me closer as he got pounded mercilessly. "Ngh..-! I-i, hah, love you.." He said, making me smile.

"I love you, too, Kuni." I pounded him even faster, tears streaming down his red face as he begs me to go slower. I felt like a monster, craving more and more and I didn't want to stop.

I did go a little slower, as per his request, but I couldn't hold myself back for long. It has been so long.. and I craved his body just as much as he craved mine.

I came inside of him for the first time in months, his insides were tight and warm, so.. beautiful..

"Ngh! Hah, aaah~! ah, ah, aah!" He screamed in pleasure and ecstasy, his insides getting rearranged by my cock.

He breathed heavily, his face full of pleasure. "D-dont stop- nghh!"

-

Once I finished fucking him dry, I washed him clean and rested him in another bed, we cuddled. He had fallen asleep from exhaustion, after many months of not doing it his body wasn't very used to it.

I smiled at him, kissing his forehead as he snuggled closer to me. Mumbling, "..I love you.."

I ruffled his hair gently, my lips resting on his forehead. "I love you too."

(Actually this might as well be the last chapter bro like 💀

What else am I supposed to write after this, kids? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️)